❤ CHAPTER 41 ❤

Next morning...

After breakfast, Park Jihyun approach his brother in the living room.

"What are you planning to do today, hyung?" Jihyun asks Jimin.

"I don't know. Do you have anything in mind?" Jimin browses through the magazine in his hand blankly.

"Can we go to the mall? Please buy me new clothes and shoes." Jihyun grinning.

"Aigo... What did you use the money I gave you every month?"

"You give it for my studies, so I use it for studies. Furthermore, it's my birthday soon. So buy it for my birthday, please." Jihyun grinning again.

"Ceyh... Okay-okay. We go later."

"Yes!"

"But you don't call me asking for a birthday present again when your birthday is coming."

Jihyun gives an okay sign to Jimin. He smiles widely.

"By the way, hyung." Jihyun sits closely to Jimin. "Is it okay Rose noona coming here? Will Mina noona be okay if she found out ?" He whispers.

Jimin heart is fluttering by just hearing Mina name. "I told Rose to leave soon," Jimin said.

"You know, I was happy when I found out you and Mina noona dating again. I remember during my first year in high school. I was fat and was bullied by people in the school. You already graduated so I thought nobody can protect me. But Mina noona was the one that protected me until nobody bullied me anymore. At first, I hate her because she broke your heart. But after that, I don't hate her anymore. I am glad you two get back together again thought it took so long." Jihyun tells Jimin, not knowing the real situation now.

"You never tell me about this before. And I didn't know you were bullied in school."

"I don't want to make you guys worried. And you were so broken heart after broke up with Mina noona, so I don't want to mention her name in front of you."

Jimin closes the magazine in his hand and put it on the table. He lay back on the couch and close his eyes. "Mina and I have nothing now. We already broke up." Jimin opens his eyes and smiles bitterly.

"What?" Jihyun wide opens his eyes. He surprises with the news he just heard. He was so happy when he found out about his brother dating  Mina again. He happy his brother can finally reconcile with a woman he loves. "Since when? What happen?"

"It's already 6 months since we end our relationship. I loved her but I guess she doesn't love me that much. She decides to end our relationship when it's getting hard."

"Good for you." Mrs. Park interrupted their conversation. "So finally she realizes what I told her was right."

"What do you mean, mom?" Jimin asks.

"Yeah...You know, your relationship ruining your career. So it's good you two decide to end it." Mrs. Park said.

"No...no... W-What do mean by you told her? What did you tell her? You ever go see her?"

"Yes. I went to her house once. I just want her to realize she ruining your career... Ugh... I even had a fight with her mother. Luckily, her daughter is not like her. But at least she keeps her promise to make sure her daughter break up with you."

"Arghh!" Jimin frustrated. He stands up.

"Yah! You startled me." Mrs. Park surprise by Jimin groaning.

"Oma! Why did you do that? For a few months I blaming her because I thought she did not sincerely love me. I blaming her for giving up so easily. But...Argh!" Jimin scratches her head.  "It's turn out she leaves me because of you? Do you know how much I love her mom? Do you know how broke my heart when we broke up? Do you know it took me 7 years to forget her but I never succeed? Yes, I know it does damage to my career. But I am human too, mom. I have feeling too. I want to love and to be loved too. I cannot pleased everyone. No matter what, I know by the time my popularity will fade. But if those times come, at least I kept someone I really care with me."  After telling his mom that, Jimin walk to his room. He wears his long black jacket and then takes his smartphone, wallet and his backpack.

"Where are you going?!" Mrs. Park asks when she sees Jimin walk to the front door.

"I'm going back to Seoul!"

"Yah!...."

Mr. Park pulls his wife. "Let him. He must be so frustrated. He must love her so much, you have to understand your son feeling."

Mrs. Park holds her head.

Outside the house Rose trying to chase Jimin.

"Oppa, wait! Where are you going?"

"It's not your business, Rose." Jimin just walks not look at Rose behind him.

"Oppa." Rose holds Jimin hand from behind.

"What?!" Jimin pulls his hand. He turns to look at Rose.

CHUP!

Rose lip is against Jimin lip right now.

Surprise by Rose action, Jimin quickly push Rose away. "What are you planning to do now, Rose?!" Jimin shout at her.

"I do anything for you, oppa! But you never realize it. Yes! It was my fault I take you for granted before. But now I change. I change for you, oppa. I will be a person you want if we start over again. I promised you that. Mina does not love you as I do! She easily giving up on you. She never fights for you. Can't you see?"

Jimin grabs Rose hand and pulls her close. "You don't talk about Mina like that! She not leaving because of giving up. But she doesn't want to ruin me because she loves me! Even if I can't get back with her anymore, I will never choose you again, Rose. Do you thought I will never found out who leaked the video?"

"O-oppa." Rose eyes wide open. She stuttering.

"Yes! I know. I know who start the rumor. I know you were the one give the info to dispatch. I know from who you get the video. I know everything, Rose. But I just shut up because of your father and because I thought there is no use for me to do anything because of Mina and me already over. This is not how you show your love to someone, Rose. This is crazy! You don't care to ruin me as long you get what you want. Is this you call love?" Jimin shakes his head. "No. This is not love. You just being selfish." He releases his grip. "Everything you done, it pushes me further from you, Rose. I can't see your love, I only can see your madness. I beg you... Leave me alone. Don't ever come to me again. Between us is over!"

Jimin left Rose who is still in shocked. She never thought she will get busted again.

"Is that true?!" Mrs. Park who was watching everything ask Rose.

Rose turns, look at Mrs. Park.

"I asked, is that true?! Are you the one start all the rumors about Jimin?!" Mrs. Park asks again.

"This is all your fault! If only you did not tell him about you meet Mina, he will not act like this." Rose scold Mrs. Park back.

"W-What?!" Mrs. Park in disbelief what just she heard and saw.

Rose ignores Mrs. Park. She gets into the house and packing all her stuff.

"Never steps your leg into this house again!" Mrs. Park said before Rose left the house.

************************************

I only can update 2 chapters today. It's already so late here and I'm sleepy too. 😪 Going to sleep now. 😉