❤ CHAPTER 40 ❤

Previous chapter: Jimin and Mina breaking up.

6 months later...

Jimin arrived at Busan after 1-hour long flight from Seoul. He has 5 day-off given by his company. So he decides to visit his family in Busan.

At the airport, his little brother, Park Jihyun, is picking him up.

"Are you sure you can drive us safely?" Jimin said jokingly to his brother. This is the first time his brother drive for him.

Jihyun rolled his eyes. "I think I am a better driver than you, hyung." He frees the hand brake and starts to drive.

It took them 20 minutes to arrived home. Jihyun horn the car to inform their parents they arrive. Mrs. Park comes out from the house excitedly welcoming Jimin home.

"Where is dad?" Jimin asks when he didn't see his father.

"I ask him to go market to buy something. Jihyun, you bring your brother stuff to his room." Mrs. Park holds Jimin hand and brings him into the house.

Jimin looks at Jihyun and smirk before he follows his mother get into the house.

"Geez... Are you forget me now, mom?" Jihyun said.

"You sit here. I take a drink for you." Mrs. Park instructed Jimin to sit on the couch in the living room.

"Aigoo oma... I can take it by myself. Don't make yourself busy." Jimin follows his mom to the kitchen.

At the kitchen, Jimin surprise by a familiar woman cutting a potato.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin unhappily asks the woman.

" Jimin. It's not nice to ask a question like that to our guest. Are you forget? Rose used to come here before. She is like our family." Mrs. Park said.

"But mom, it's not the same as before... Furthermore...."

Mrs. Park cut his words. "She comes to Busan for a vacation. But she does not forget to pay a visit here too. Thank you, Rose." Mrs. Park smiles meaningfully.

"It's nothing. How are you oppa?" Rose greet Jimin.

"I'm fine. Make sure you left after lunch." Jimin said coldly.

Mrs. Park hit Jimin body. "Don't be so rude. I already told her to stay " She whisper. Then she looks at Rose and smile. "Jimin just joking, Rose. You can stay here tonight."

"Omma!" Jimin surprise by his mom words.

"Thank you, eonmonni," Rose said happily.

"Geez..." Jimin just can sigh and walk away leaving them in the kitchen.

"He must be really tired. Let him be." Mrs. Park tells Rose.

Rose smile. "I understand."

*****
************************************
*******

Jimin goes to the rooftop after having time with his family. It's already 12.40 midnight. His family members already in their room to sleep.

The weather is good tonight. The stars and moon shine bright too. He sits on the bench. Like always, his mind is thinking of Mina. He mad at her but he still misses her so much. He doesn't like when he is alone. His heart is ached every time Mina pop up in his mind. That's why he overworked himself the past few months to make himself busy, so he can stop thinking of Mina.

He closes his eyes, inhales his breath deeply and exhales it slowly. "I hate you, Mina." He whispers to himself.

"I thought you already went to bed."

Jimin opens his eyes. His mind is distracted by Rose voice from his back.

"I don't think it's a good idea we are here together alone, Rose. Please go inside." Jimin said without turn his head to see Rose.

Not care Jimin's warn, Rose go sit beside him. "Are you hate me that much? I already apologize to you so many times. What should I do to make you forgive me?"

Jimin looks at Rose. "I can forgive you. But it's not going to be the same. We cannot be a a friend. I don't think that going to work too."

"You change, oppa." Rose upset by Jimin words.

"You know why I change, Rose. You're the one that pushes me away." Jimin stands up. "I'm going in now. This can cause a rumor if people see us. Please leave tomorrow morning." Jimin said then he goes inside the house leave Rose alone at the rooftop.

Rose bite her lips. She looks up at the sky trying to hold her tears. "I'm not going to give up easily, oppa." She said to herself.