❤ CHAPTER 27 ❤

SEULGI POV:

I'm going out with Rose and Jennie, today. We will meet at the Japanese Restaurant near the Coex Shopping mall.

We promise to meet at 12 p.m. Now is only 11 p.m. So I decided to go to the mall first to find a birthday present for Rose. Tomorrow is her birthday. To be honest, I don't really want to buy her present, that girl already has most of everything. Except, an attitude I guess. Her attitude sometimes can make me feel irritated. What Mina said was totally true. Rose can be the most angelic person in front of someone she likes but become the wicked person when she with someone she doesn't like or someone she doesn't care.  Well, I think maybe that the reason why we can be a friend though sometimes I really want to slap her face. She is the most arrogant person I ever know. But yeah, we still friend for 3 years.

I enter one of the jewelry shops in the mall. 

"Good morning Mrs. Seulgi." -Ms. Dahyun, one of the salesperson greet me. She knows me because I am a regular customer here.

"What do you want to look today?" She asks me.

"I want to buy a gift for my friend. Can you give me your latest brochure?" I tell her. I am too lazy to look from the glass display cabinets.

"Sure. Here you are." She passes me their brochure.

I look into the brochure one by one.

"Excuse me. I want to take my necklace." Suddenly a man just enters the shop stands beside me.

He gives a receipt to Ms. Dahyun.

"Wait a moment." Dahyun put the receipt on the cabinet and then she walks inside to take the necklace, I guess.

I take a glance at the receipt. My jaw drops when I see the price. The necklace must be pretty and good quality to be that expensive.

I secretly take a look at the man from his toe to his head. He wearing a face mask. He just wearing jeans and a white T-shirt with a sneaker. But you can see his clothes are all branded. And he smells so good too. He must be so good looking. Damn it Seulgi, you already have a husband. I quickly divert my eyes to the brochure in my hand.

A few moments later Dahyun comes back with a dark blue jewelry box in her hand.  "Okay. Here it is. Your girlfriend must be happy." She passes the box to the man beside me.

"Thank you. I hope she will like it..." The man said. He opens the box and takes a look at the necklace.

"I'm sure she will like it," Dahyun assured him. I can assure that too because the necklace totally looks so elegant.

"My concern now is I hope she will accept this." He sounds worried.

"What do you mean? Are you going to propose your girlfriend?" Dahyun wiggle her eyebrows tease the man.

The man chuckle. Okay, why his chuckle sound so familiar?

"I never said this is for my girlfriend." The man chuckled again.

"You said this is for a girl..... Aaahh... Are going to confess your feeling to someone?" Dayhun grin.

"I don't know. It's so complicated. Here." He takes a credit card from his wallet and passes it to Dahyun. Dahyun takes the credit card and goes to the cashier machine.