❤ SPECIAL CHAPTER ❤

-BTS APARTMENT-

Hoseok open refrigerator in the kitchen, he takes one can of cola. He then walks to the living room. He about to sit on the sofa but then he sees Jungkook is standing outside the balcony. So he goes to the balcony too.

"They still outside?" Hoseok asks Jungkook. He asks about the fans and reporters that waiting outside the apartment since the news about Jimin and Mina come out.

"Ermm...Still. I don't think they gonna go anytime soon unless our company does something." Jungkook said.

"I pity Mina. A lot of fans are threatening her." Hoseok takes a sip of his drink.

"Yeah... It's not safe for her to go outside now." Jungkook snatches the drink in Hoseok hand and takes a sip too.

Both of them observe a group of people gathering outside the gate of their apartment from level 18.

"By the way Jungkook ah...." Hoseok said after several minutes they didn't change a word.

"Yes hyung?" Jungkook turns his head looks at Hoseok.

"It is true you are close with Tzuyu? Do you like her?"

"Ah hyung... Stop teasing me." Jungkook not happy with the question because he is shy.

"No.. I'm not teasing you. I really want to know." Hoseok said. He has something else in his head.

Jungkook sigh. "Ermm...Yes. I really like her but right now we are just friend." Jungkook opens up with his hyung.

Hoseok smile.

"Yah, I told you not to tease me." Jungkook frowns his eyebrows.

"I'm not teasing you..." Hoseok laugh. "Ermm...Actually...."

"Actually what?!" Jungkook yelling because he thought Hoseok is still teasing him.

"Can you get Momo's number from Tzuyu?" Hoseok startled by Jungkook yelled and makes him just saying out what in his head.

"Oh?" Jungkook mouth falls open and his eyebrows up.

Hoseok just grinning shyly.

"Eeyyy..." Jungkook smile and lightly hit Hoseok shoulder. "So you like Momo, huh?"

Hoseok just smiles and sip his drink.

"I will get her number for you. Okay?" Jungkook smile and pat Hoseok back.

"I have her number if you want it now." Suddenly Yoongi pop-up at their back. Both Jungkook and Hoseok startled.

"Yah! Since when you are here?" Jungkook asks.

"Since the time when you confess you like Tzuyu." Yoong smirk.

"Ah...Hyung! You really...Gezzz!" Jungkook speechless.

"Yah! Are you cursing me? I'm older than you." Yoongi hit Jungkook head.

"Ouch!" Jungkook rubs his head.

"Here~" Yoongi give his phone to Hoseok. On the screen shows 'TWICE MOMO' phone number.

"Thanks, hyung!" Hoseok said excitedly. He really admires Momo since she was debut. He really likes her when he knows she is very good at dancing. For him, she looks cute and at the same time have her own charisma. He always wants to get close with her but he never has a chance. Now he decides to make a move first.

"But why you have her number?" Jungkook asks Yoongi.

"If you in relationship with someone, you have to be friend with her friends too," Yoongi said.

"Oh?" Hoseok widens his eyes. "Who? Jihyo?"

Yoongi nod his head.

"Uh?" Jungkook does not get it.

"Aigoo~ What he means is, he befriend with Jihyo's friends too since he and Jihyo are in a relationship now. Am I right, hyung?" Hoseok explains it to Jungkook.

Yoongi smile and nod his head.

For the fourth time today, Jungkook mouth falls open. First, when he read the news about Jimin and Mina. Second, when Jimin and Mina confess about their relationship. Third, when Hoseok asks him about Momo's phone number. And now, for the fourth times, he is in shock knowing Yoongi and Jihyo, not just a close friend but they are in a relationship!

*JUNGSHOOK*