❤ CHAPTER 28 ❤

-BTS APARTMENT-

Mina is about to sleep when she received an inbox from Jimin.

Jimin: Sleeping?

Mina frowns her eyebrows, she looks at the clock. It's already 11.55 p.m.

"Don't tell me he wants me to do something in the middle of the night again." Mina mumbling. But she still replies to his text.

Mina: About to sleep. Why?  

Jimin: Can we talk for a while?

Mina: Talk? About what?

Jimin: Can we meet?

Mina: Now?

Jimin: Yes. I'm waiting for you here on the balcony.

Mina stares at her phone before she replies again.

Mina: Arras. Wait a moment.

Mina gets up from her bed. She checks herself in the mirror. She takes 1 hairband and ties her hair up before she walks out from her room.

Jimin already at the balcony when Mina reaches there. She fakes her cough to let Jimin knows her arrival.

Jimin gives Mina a smile. He pats on the empty space beside him. Mina smile awkwardly. She feels awkward to look at his smile and he seems friendly today. She sits on the bench beside Jimin.

"So what you want to talk about?" Mina ask.

Jimin glance at his watch. The clock needle already pointed at 12:10 a.m. He inhales deeply and exhales.

"Do you remember anything about today?" Jimin asks.

Mina frowns her eyebrows and bites her lips to remember. She shakes her head.

"We broke up on this date," Jimin said and smile bitterly.

Mina looks at Jimin, she surprises. "Why so sudden talk about this?"

Jimin clears his throat. "Mina~  It's so hurtful to think of our past memories but it's too good to let go. I said I hate you but after so many years I still miss you. I tried to push you away but at the same time, I wish you will come to me. I should let you go for someone who can make you happy but I want to be the one to make you happy. I want to make you hate me but..... I...I love you~" Jimin confess.

Mina freeze on her spot hearing Jimin confession.

Jimin gets up from his seat and then kneeling in front of Mina.

"O-oppa?~"  Mina surprised.

"I still think of you the past few years Mina. No matter how hard I tried to forget you, I can't. Even though I didn't meet you so many years but you always come into my dream. Its seem like I'm not being allowed to forget about you. When you appear again in my life, I start to realize I never stop adore you and I still love you." Jimin takes a deep breath. "So, Myoui Mina. On the date we broke up, can I change it to the day we get back together? Starting today, can I remember this date as a day we start dating again?"

Mina speechless, not realize her eyes filling with tears.

"Can you accept me again as your boyfriend?" Jimin asks again.

Mina nods her head. Tears cascade down on her cheek.

"Yes?" Jimi asks when Mina nod her head.

Mina nods her head again. "Ermm...Yes." A smile form on her face.

"Really?" He breathes a sigh of relief.  Automatically he hugs Mina happily.

Mina hugs Jimin tightly. "Thank you for keeping me in your heart oppa...Because of me too. I never completely forget about you.  Days keep passing but I always found out myself thinking of you."

Jimin pulls back his body. He wipes Mina tears and he kisses her on the forehead. He then takes the necklace he bought from his pocket. "A gift for our first day." Jimin smile.

Mina widens her eyes and her jaw drop. "That so pretty." She totally in love with the necklace.

Jimin chuckle. He relief Mina love the necklace. He places the necklace around her neck.

"Thank you oppa~" Mina show her gummy smile.

"Thank you for accepting me.  I acted drunk once because I was so afraid you will reject me." Jimin smirk.

"Uh?" Mina widens her eyes. "Wait...wait... So you remember when you kiss me the other day? You were not drunk?"

"I slightly drunk but not so bad. I have a very high tolerance with alcohol for your information. I remember everything. But I afraid you give me a negative answer. My heart was sensitive that day, I afraid if I can't take it if you rejected me." Jimin grin.

"Aigoo.." Mina shakes her head disbelief.

Jimin smile. He stares at Mina makes Mina look down shyly. He lifts up her chin, slowly he approach her closely.

"Thank you." He presses his lips against her.

Slowly Mina closes her eyes and kisses him back.

***********************************************

Arrrrggghhhh... Seriously guys, the more I write about Jimena fanfic, the more I want them to be real....huhuhuhuhu... So disappointed no new moment for them this year yet. Anyway, don't hate me for shipping them. I know my boundaries. I just ship them :)