♥ CHAPTER 17 ♥

Rose POV:

After 10 hours 30 minutes on the flight, finally I land in Korea.  I was in Australia for the past 6 months.

I didn't tell my father I come back today. I called his secretary just now, she said dad is still at his office having a meeting with his client. I take a cab. I will go to dad office to surprise him. Also, I hope I will bump into someone too. Someone that I think about every day the past few months; someone that I miss so much.

I arrive at the BigHit building after 30 minutes on the road. After paying my fees, I take out my luggage and walk into the building. I ask the receptionist to keep my luggage at the counter while I go to my dad office.

I was about to enter the lift when I saw someone familiar at the lobby. I walk near her to confirm. I think I'm not wrong. She is someone I know.

"Myoui Mina?" I called her.  She lifts up her head to look at me. Yes, she is Myoui Mina I know.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

***
*****************************************
***

Both Mina and Rose surprise to see each other after 5 years .....

"Hi!" Mina greets Rose when she finally recognizes her.

Both of them have an uneasy feeling to see each other. A tense feeling that they also not understand why. The feeling naturally forms in their heart.

"It's been a while, how are you?" Mina ask.

"I'm fine. What are you doing here?" Rose ask again.

"I'm working here. And you, what are you doing here?"

"You working here?" Rose surprise.

Mina nod. "Yes."

"If you working here, you should know why I am here," Rose said and give insincere smile.

Mina raises her eyebrows.

"Oh? You don't know?" Rose ask. Mina shakes her head slowly as No.

"My father is the CEO here. He owns this company." Rose said.

"Oh? Your father? Sorry, I really don't know. I am new here." Mina said and smile.

"Do I really need to know why you're here, even though your father is the CEO?" Mina mumbling in her heart.

"By the way, you working here as what?" Rose ask.

"I....."

"Noona! They still not come down yet?" Suddenly Jungkook appear. He comfortably put his arm on Mina's shoulder.

"Eh! Rose Noona?" Jungkook then said when he realizes Rose is there too.

"Hi Jungkook, how are you?" Rose smile sweetly.

"I'm fine. And you? How are you? You two know each other?" Jungkook asks.

"I'm fine too. Yes, we ever meet before. And how do you know Mina?" Now Rose turn ask Jungkook.

"Mina noona is our manager now." Jungkook answer.

Rose expression change when she heard that.

"Manager? How about Mr. Kim?" Rose ask. She is surprised and disbelief what she just heard.

"Mr. Kim get married and quit. He is working in the UK now follow his wife. So Mina noona replace him. Thank God she is doing well and good like Mr. Kim. She taking care of us so well. Right noona?" Jungkook looks at Mina and smile. Mina just respon it with a smile. Rose look at them with envy.

"Sorry for making you two waiting so long." Suddenly, the 6 BTS members also appear at the lobby.

"Rose? Hi, how are you?" Yoongi greets when he sees Rose is with Mina and Jungkook.

"Hi, guys!" Rose waving her hand at them happily. She walks towards them to greet them.

-
-
-

"We will wait in the car," Namjoon said when they did greet and talk with Rose. They want to give space for Jimin and Rose because Rose wants to talk with Jimin.

BTS members and Mina then walk out from the building to their car left Jimin and Rose. Mina steals a glance look at Jimin before she goes.