❤ CHAPTER 47 ❤

[⭐TRENDING] BTS-Jimin Shared A Good News With His Fans During Their 2nd Day Concert

On October 14, BTS held their 2nd-day concert at the XXXX Indoor Stadium. Over 60,000 fans were in attendance to show support and love for the group.

The highlight of the concert not only the stunning performances but one of the members, Park Jimin, also share his good news with the ARMY.

A few months ago, it has been reported, Park Jimin was in a relationship with their former manager, Ms. Mina, and then they broke up. However, last month Jimin publicly confess that he still loves her. Fans are giving their full support since the confession. A #minapleasecomeback and #jiminlovesmina also once became trending worldwide. Last night, Jimin happily shared that he and Myoui Mina are getting back together again. He asks for the fans prayer and supports.

-ROSE ROOM-

Rose slammed her laptop shut after she finishes read the news. "Arrhgghhh!!!" She screams hysterically and she start to toss everything on the table to the floor.

Mr. Bang, in the living room, can hear a scream and uproarious sound from Rose room quickly ran to her room.

"What happen Roseanne?! What wrong?!" Mr. Bang pulls Rose who is lifeless sitting on the floor into his arm. He is shocked seeing the room fall apart and he can smell strong alcohol too.

Rose crying. "Why Jimin do me like this, dad? Why he can't love me back? Why the girl won't leave? I do everything. I unveil her secret to dispatch, I leaked the video, I hire a reporter to catch photo when I kiss Jimin...But... Why she won't leave Jimin for me?"

Mr. Bang has taken aback by Rose confession. He never thought his daughter will do something like that. Now he feels guilty punished other people not knowing his own daughter is the problem.

Mr. Bang pats Rose back slowly. "Rose, let's go to New Zealand to stay with your mom there. Korea is not good for you to stay for this timing. You have to forget Jimin and start a new life." Mr. Bang advice her.

Rose run out of words. She's giving up. She can't make Jimin fall for her no matter what she does. She realizes Jimin already walk far away leave her and completely forget her. It was her own fault, makes him hate her. He grips his father shirt and sobbing on his chest. Her heart is in pain.

*******

***************************************************************

**********

This almost the ending... (T.T)