❤ CHAPTER 34 ❤

In her bedroom, Rose types something on her laptop.

: Mr. Kim, as I promise. Hope you like it.

File Attached

She stares at the monitor for a while.

SEND.....

She gets up and takes a bottle of wine on the table. She pours the wine in a glass for herself. She walks to the window. It's heavy rain outside. Rose look outside the window while holding her smartphone and a glass of wine in her hand; not realized tears come out from her eyes. Her heart still feels pain. She misses Jimin so much. She already tried for 2 weeks to reach Jimin but its look like Jimin ignores and avoids her.

DING~~~~

She received notification of a new email. She quickly walks to review the email on her laptop.

@dispatchkim: Is this true? Are you sure those pictures are not Photoshop?

Rose smile, her hand busy typing to reply to the email.

: All of the information I get it by myself and I know them so well. So you can trust me 100 %.

@dispacthkim: Great. By the way, may I know who are you and what is your connection with them? If you don't mind, can we meet? So we can talk more about this.

: Who I am is not important. Let's just keep in touch like this. Trust me, once you publish this news a lot of people will verify this news and prove that I'm not lying.

@dispatchkim: If you are confident then okay. I will publish this news tomorrow. Thank you!

Rose got up from her seat. She takes her wine and walks back to the window. She sips the wine.

A smirk form on her lips.

"I'm sorry oppa, you force me to do this."

****
************************************
*****

KNOCK~KNOCK

Mina wakes up by the knocking sound at her door. She gets up from her bed to open the door.

"You need to see something," Namjoon said the moment Mina open the door.

"See what?" Mina asks in confusion.

Mina follows Namjoon to the living room. There she sees all of BTS members gathering at the dining table.

"Mina, look at this news." Jin gives his tablet to Mina.

Mina takes the tablet. She looks at Jimin. She suddenly feels nervous when Jimin is smiling. It's not just a random smile or sweet smile but its more like he calming her down.

Mina widens her eyes the moment she read the news title.

*
*
*
*

[⭐BREAKING] BTS's Manager is Park Jimin's Ex-girlfriend.