❤ CHAPTER 46 ❤

13 October, 00:12 A.M.

BTS concert Day 1 successfully end. After done do encore BTS back to the backstage and go to their waiting room.

At the hallway to the waiting room, one of BTS manager, Junho, call Jimin.

"Yes, hyung?" Jimin approaches him.

"Can you help me hold this for a while. I need to use the washroom." Junho passes Jimin a file in his hand.

"Okay." Jimin waited outside the washroom. All his members already walk in the front left him.

A few minutes later Junho comes out from the washroom. Jimin passes him back the file.

"Thank you."

"No problem hyung." Jimin then continues his walk to the waiting room.

He opens the door slowly. It's dark inside. He smiles. "I knew it. They just want to surprise me." He said in his mind.

As his expectations, the moment he steps his leg into the room, suddenly they sing a Happy Birthday song for him and bring a birthday cake.

"Geez... Can you guys plan the surprise properly next time? I already had a funny feeling the moment Junho hyung suddenly ask me to hold the file at the hallway."

All of them in the room laughing. It looks like their surprise is not so surprising anymore.

"By the way, thank you," Jimin said.

"Okay, blow the candle hyung. Don't forget to make a wish before that." Jungkook tells him.

Jimin closes his eyes. "I wish Mina will come back to me soon." He says his wish in his mind then he blows the candles.

All of them clapping and cheering for him.

They then turn on the light.

"Happy birthday, Jimin oppa~," Said the women who are holding the cake.

Jimin eyes are wide open. He could not believe his eyes. "Is this just a dream?" He is in shocked.

"Let see." Taehyung pinch Jimin cheek.

"Aaahh..!" Jimin groans in pain.

"Yes. You are not dreaming." Taehyung said.

"This is actually the real surprise we prepared for you," Namjoon adds.

Jimin smiles widely and starts tearing up.

Jungkook can expect what his hyung gonna do, he quickly takes the cake from Mina's hand.

Jungkook guesses it correctly, Jimin pulls Mina into his arm and hug her.

"Why it took you so long?" Jimin asks. He still hugging her tightly.

"I have to think," Mina said.

"Why you have to think so long? You know, I miss you so much."

Mina pulls back her body. She looks right inside Jimin eyes. "I'm sorry." She smiles.

Jimin gently ran his finger through Mina's hair."What makes you finally change your mind?"

"Them." Mina pointing at other BTS members by her gaze. "My mom... And your mom too. They talk to me last week."

Jimin raised his eyebrows. "My mom too? So is that mean, my mom, your mom, they accepting us now."

Mina can't stop her smile. She nods her head. "Yes."

"By the way...." He looks at the other members. "So you guys already found her earlier but you didn't tell me?" 

"Sorry, bro... We keep it secret because we want to give the best birthday present for you." Namjoon shows his dimples. 

Jimin smile and nod. "Yeah. This is the best birthday present. Thank you, guys." He looks at Mina. "You are coming back for me, right?" Jimin asks Mina.

"Ermm... I guess so?" Mina teasing him.

"And you coming back to be my girl again?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Eeii... Isn't that too fast to talk about that now?" Mina acts coy. 

"No~ I don't want to wait anymore." Jimin cupping her jaw with his both hand and then he presses his lips against hers. Mina responds to it immediately.

"Aigo..Aigoo..."

"Yah! we are still here."

"Can you two not... Find a room!"

The other members acting annoyed and mad but inside their heart, they are happy seeing the two lovebirds finally get back together.

****

**********************************************************************

*****

BTS CONCERT D-2:

"Hello...AAAARMMY~~!!" Namjoon shout, greeting their fans after they were done singing 2 opening songs. The stadium fills with BTS fans screaming and lightstick.

A few moments later...

All BTS members done greeting their fans.

"Someone has good news to share with all of you today," Jin tells the fans. He pats Jimin back.

"Me?" Jimin pointing to himself, confused with Jin words because that is not in their list during the rehearsal. 

"Yes. Didn't you have good news to share with the fans? You look so happy today." Jin said again.

"Oh? You mean..." Jimin start gets what Jin means.

Jin nods his head. 

Jimin chuckled shyly. "Okay...Okay..." He pauses a while before he starts to talk again. "Yes... I have something to share with all of you. Hope you guys like it too. But before that, I want to say thanks to all of you. I think this happens also because of your helping by talked representing me to persuade her through the media social and make it trending to find her." 

"Waaaaaaaaahhh~~~~~" The fans cheering up. They already can guess what news is Jimin going to share. 

Jimin smile ear to ear. "Yeah. My girl is back. Please give us your pray and support!"

All fans in the stadium screams and cheering happily for him.

*****
************************************

How I wish in reality, fans are supportive and let the idols freely dating with whoever they want.