❤ CHAPTER 30 ❤

Suho POV:

"Mr. Suho someone want to see you. She said it's urgent."

I hear Jisoo, my secretary voices from the intercom.  I press the intercom button.

"Who?" I asked.

"She said her name is Ms. Rose?" She answered.

Uhh? Rose? Could it be..... I look at my CCTV monitor beside my table. I look at CCTV number 4 which is view in front of my office. I look to it closely and I see Rose is standing in front of Jisoo table. What she doing here and how she knows my workplace? I only had a coffee with her twice and the rest we only talk on the phone. And what is so urgent?

I press the intercom again. "Tell her to come in." 

"Okay, sir.

A moment later Jisoo enters my office with Rose. Jisoo then left us alone in the room.

"Hi." I greet Rose. "Have a sit." I offer her a seat opposite me.

"I want to sit here" She points to the sofa in the middle of my office.

"O-Okay... Sure." I hesitate because  I surprise she ignore my offer. I don't remember we are very close to making her acting like that.
I have no choice but to get up from my chair and go near her.

"What so urgent?" I ask her. I don't bother to ask how she is because her attitude just now really annoyed me. And the fact she coming here to my workplace early morning without an appointment, I don't like that. We are not close enough to make her do that. Luckily I still can control my tone so I don't sound angry.

"I tried to call you for a week. Did you change your number?" She looks annoyed. Maybe she really wanted to tell something important to me because  I saw 108 missed called from her when I switch on my phone last night. I know it is about Mina and Jimin, so I didn't bother to call her back.

"Oh...I switch off my phone. I went to Paris with my family for a week and just came back last night." I explain to her. I put my ass on the sofa.

"With your family? You mean your parents?"

I shake my head as a NO.  "With my daughter and.... my wife too" I being honest.

"You mean, your ex-wife?"

"No. My wife." I tell her.

A surprise look form on her face. "Wife? What do you mean? A few months ago, you said you will get a divorce. Are you married again with  someone new?"

"My wife still the same women I married 2 years ago. I didn't get divorced and I don't plan to."

"B-but... How about..."

"My wife and my daughter already move in Korea and stay with me since last month." I cut her words. I know what she's going to say.  "The past 2 years I only think about my feeling. I know my wife since we were kids. But I hated seeing her after we get married because I thought she was the reason I have to let Mina go. But the truth is I am the one who ruined her life by making her having my baby and treat her badly. When I meet Mina again,  she tells me something that made me realized. She tells me to give a chance to open my heart for my wife. So I do it. I let my wife taking care of me and I communicate with her. At first, I do it for the sake of my daughter. But slowly I can see her sincere heart and now I can feel that I love her too." I tell Rose my stories. I want her to understand why I change my mind.

"Okay! Stop!  I don't come here to hear your love story.  How about our plan then?!" Rose raised her voice a bit.

"Let just forget about it," I said calmly.

"I can't...!"

"Rose ah... Mina loves Jimin. Her heart belongs to Jimin now. I cannot change that." I try to calm her down.

"So do I... How about me then? I love Jimin too. And my love for Jimin is bigger than Mina."

"But Jimin love Mina. I'm sure you know it. You can see it too, right?"

Rose bite her lips. Her eyes getting red. Don't know whether she is angry or she wants to cry. Or maybe both. Maybe I being too honest.

"We are the one who left and hurt them first. We are not in a position to force them to love us back." I add.

"Mina hurt Jimin first too! She left him for another guy. How about that then? Why Jimin still can love her back but not me?"

"That...."

"Sssshhh..!" She cut my words. "If you don't want to help, then okay. No need to give me a lecture. I will have my own way!" She gets up and quickly walk out of my office.

I breathe out a heavy sigh. I know she understands what I told her. But I guess she won't listen. I hope she does not do something stupid.