❤ CHAPTER 7 ❤

Mina POV:

I entering the BigHit building for the second time.  I had an interview here 3 days ago and yesterday Sana's aunty, Ms. Nayeon, called me to inform that I get the job.

I have a mixed feeling. Happy because I get a job with good pay; nervous because how if I cannot doing well in my job; and afraid if I meet Jimin again.

I standing in front of Ms. Nayeon office now. Can see her inside through the glass door. She is busy on her computer, not realized I am here. I knocking the door three times. She turns her head and smile when she sees me. She using her hand to give me a signal to go inside. I slowly open the door and enter the room.

"Have a sit." Ms. Nayeon said when I am inside.

"Thank you." I put my ass on the chair.

"Congratulations on getting this job." 

"Thank you for giving me this opportunity to me."

"Sana recommended you to me. She really talks high about you. Maybe this is your first time do manager works but from your experience and all responsibilities you ever held in your school and Uni, we believe you can do the job. Also, the fact that you can speak 5 different languages, its really give advantages. Me and the two other interviewers, we really like you. We unanimously agree to choose you as BTS manager."

"Thank you!" Ah...I proud hearing that.

Eh? Wait... Did I hear it wrong? Did she say BTS just now?

"BTS? Do-Do you mean I will become BTS manager? You mean Bangtan Sonyeodan?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Ani... I thought I will become a manager for a girl group."

"Oh, no-no. We haven't decided to debut our girl group yet. Why? Any problem? I thought you said you don't mind become a manager for the boy group."

I did? I did say that? I must out of my mind during the interview to say that. I must only think about to get the job.

"Aniya. I just surprised that I will become the manager of a very popular boy group." I fake my laugh.

"Don't worry. They are all good boy. You will find it easy working with them. I will bring you to meet them after this." Ms. Nayeon said.

I nodding my head and smile. "Okay."

Ugh... I'm not worried about my work. I just worry about how will I work with Jimin. How will he react to see me again? What will he think?

"So when can you move into their apartment?" Another question comes out from Ms. Nayeon mouth make me even shock.

"Move in?" I asked.

"Yes. Didn't we tell you already?  You have to stay with them because you have to be always around them." Ms. Naeyeon explains.

"Yes...yes... Of course, you did. I just think when I should move in." I said and try putting a smile on my face.

"You can do that anytime within this week."

"Okay. I will."

"Any other question?"

"So far, no. I think I already asked all that I want to know on the phone yesterday."

"Okay then... Oh.. Can you wait for a while. I need to send a few emails. You sit there first. I will bring you meeting the BTS boys after this." Ms. Naeyeon pointing at the sofa in the middle of her room.

"Okay, no problem... Oh! Can I go out for a while? I want to make a phone call." I asked permission.

"Sure."

So I go out of Ms. Nayeon office and go find a place that has no people.

I press the call button on the Sana name.

"Annyeong!" Can hear Sana cute voice from the other side.

"Are you busy?" I asked.

"Nope. Why? "

"Yah! You said the manager vacancy is for the girl group. But it's actually for the boy group." I raised my voice a bit.

Sana chuckle."I said I think. I didn't say its confirm."

"Urgh! What should I do now? How will I face Jimin?"

Sana laugh. "Daebak...!! So the boy group is BTS?"

"Who else?! They are the only boy group in BigHit now. Are you seriously laughing at me now?!"

"Sorry...sorry...." Sana holding her laugh.

"Seriously?. And you know what is the worse part? I have to stay with them at the apartment."

Hearing that, Sana burst out into a laugh. I can imagine she is laughing so hard there.

"Yah!" I feel annoyed by hearing her laugh.

"Okay...okay... Mianhae. I just found it interesting." She still laughing.

"Ah... What should I do now? Can you think for me? My brain cannot work now." I lean back on the wall.

"Aigoo...As I said, it's already 5 years. Just throw away your ego. Now you just focus on you need a job and money. Just ignore your hard feeling with Jimin for now."

"Geez... I can do that. I-I mean I can try. But how about Jimin?"

"Ah, just ignore him. I'm sure he does not bother about the past anymore. And what else can you do now? You already accept the job. You cannot suddenly tell them you don't want the job anymore."

"Then I need to thick-skinned meeting him again." I sigh.

"Hwaiting chingu!"