❤ CHAPTER 23 ❤

-BTS APARTMENT-

DING DONG~

Someone is ring the doorbell. Jimin looks at the door from the living room. He won't move from the sofa. He looks at Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jungkook who are also at the living room. He wishes one of them will go open the door. He knows he will not happy if he goes open the door. He doesn't like to see the person. Mina told them, she is going out with Suho tonight. He's sure Suho is the one ring the doorbell.

Jimin wait. But not a single person is bothering to go open the door. Namjoon is busy eating ramen while watching TV; Jungkook is in middle playing game, he is so focus, he not going to stop the game for minutes; and  Yoongi is lying on the floor watching TV -that guy ever have a wish to be a stone, just forget about wishing him to get up and go open the door, he not going to get up anytime soon. Jimin has no choice, in the end, he is the one to open the door.

"Hi!" -Suho greets Jimin friendly.

"Hi~" -Jimin force his smile. "Mina still in her room. Wait a minute, I will call her." -Jimin said without inviting Suho to get in the house.

"I'm going to propose Mina today." -Suho said when Jimin was about to get in to call Mina.

Jimin turn look at Suho.

"After I spent time with her the past 2 months, I can feel our love still strong. I know she still loves me. I'm going to make her my girlfriend again." -Suho adds. In his hand, he holding a diamond ring. He shows it to Jimin.

"Why you tell me this?" Jimin asks with a serious face.

"Just want to share good news since she is your manager...And... She is also your ex-girlfriend. Right? So I thought, maybe you should know too. Who knows, suddenly you fall for her again. So I better tell you before that happen." Suho said then he chuckled. "Just kidding- just kidding. I just want to share a good new with you." He smiles.

Jimin inhales his breath slowly and deeply. He doesn't like the smile Suho show him right now.

"Sorry but I don't think I really need to know this," Jimin said. He left Suho. He better left now before he punches Suho on the face. He feels so angry and hurt.

Jimin knocks Mina room and informs her about Suho arrival.

Jimin looks at Mina. She is always pretty, but she really looks stunning tonight in Jimin eyes. He hates it! He doesn't like the fact that  Mina dressing beautifully to go out with another man.

"Why you wear that dress?" -Jimin asks without he realizes.

"Uh? Why? It doesn't look good on me?" Mina ask. She checks herself in the mirror. "Should I change?" Mina asks Jimin.

"Never mind. Just wear that, your man already waits outside." Jimin said coldly.

Mina pouts her mouth. "Okay then.I'm done." Mina takes her handbag and walks out from her room.

Mina looks at Jimin..... 

Jimin looks at Mina.....

"Tell me you if you don't want me to go," Mina said in her mind.

"I don't want you to go but how can I stop you?"  Jimin said in his mind.

"I'm going now," Mina tells Jimin.

"Please don't go~," Jimin said in his mind.

"You said you don't like it I always go out with Suho oppa, right? Then, won't you stop me now? Tell me you need me to do something or go somewhere, so I don't have to go with him." - Mina talking in her mind.

"O-okay." With heavy heart Jimin said it.

Mina sigh quietly. She wishes Jimin will stop her. She walks to the front door with a heavy heart.

Jimin sends Mina to the main door with his eyes. His heart hurt again sees Mina smile brightly in front of Suho.

"Am I going to lose you again?" -Jimin said in his heart.

****
*****************************************
****

"Wah! Why are you guys drink without me?" Jin said when he sees few empty cans of beer on the table in the living room. He is just come out of his room.

Hear that Jungkook, Namjoon, and Yoongi look at the table. All of the surprise.

"When did you drink all of that?" Namjoon ask Jimin.

"You said you only want to drink 1,2 can. But this.....1,2.." Jungkook counting the empty cans. "7 cans? In less than 30 minutes?"

They don't know Jimin already drink too much. They so focused on watching TV and playing the game, not realizing what was Jimin doing alone on the sofa.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon worry. He never sees Jimin like this before. Jimin looks miserable.

Jimin chuckle. "What is the big deal? It's not like I never drink before."

"Yeah...But you already drink too much in a short time." Namjoon said.

"Aigoo hyung... You know I have a high tolerance with alcohol. So don't worry. Furthermore, I don't have any schedule tomorrow. So I can drink as much as I want. Don't worry. Let's drink together."  Jimin opens a new beer and offers it to Namjoon.

"Should I bring more beer?" Jin grins.

Jimin shows Jin thumb up.

"And soju too!" Jungkook adds. He gets up and follows Jin to the kitchen to take soju.

So in the end, all of them drinks with Jimin.