❤ CHAPTER 3 ❤

Jimin POV:

Rose suddenly canceled our lunch yesterday and didn't want to answer my call. After a few tried,  finally today I successfully convince her to meet me during lunch..

She didn't talk much today, not as usual. I steal a glance to look at her face. She looks annoyed. After 5 months of dating, I know her character already. Something must happen or should I say I must do something wrong that annoyed her.

"Are you okay?" I asked a stupid question when I know she is not okay.

"Ermm. .Okay." Her answer assured me she is not okay.

I grab her hand on the table. Slowly she pulls back her hand. I try to recall back anything happens these few days. I really have no idea what mistake I done this time. I don't know what should I say or do anymore, so I just continue eating my food.

"Your ex... I heard she further study here and taking the same course with you" Finally she breaks the code.

"My ex? Who?" I asked when actually I know who she talking about.

Mina is my first love. She is the only ex I have.  I mean I do date someone else after broke up with her but I don't really love them until I met Rose. So Mina is the only girl I consider as my ex.

"Myoui Mina. She was your high school captain cheerleader, right? I know her. I didn't know she was your girlfriend. Did you meet her already?" She asked without a look at me eating her food.

"Ooo..Mina. She's here? I didn't know." I lied. I don't dare to put oil on the fire. Actually, I did saw her yesterday at our faculty.

CLANK!

A sound of Rose putting her fork and spoon on the plate startled me.

"Are you really going to lie to me?! I know you already meet her yesterday!"

Ahhh....Did I give a wrong answer?

"Okay. I did saw her yesterday but I didn't meet her or talk to her." I explain.

"Just now you said you don't know she is here. But now you said you did saw her?!"

Tettt....!!! I give the wrong answer again.

"I don't understand why you have to lie to me? Are you planning to see her again at my back?"

"Ani...It's just...I don't want you to think too much." I explain. True. I don't want her to know about Mina because I know she will act like this.

She stands up. "I don't have appetite anymore. I'm going home now." She takes her handbag and leaves me.

"Jagiyah~"

I just stay at my sit and send her out with my eyes. I know I cannot solve the problem and will make it worst if I chase her now.

**************************************
*
*
*
*
*
**************************************

It's already 4 days Jimin and Rose not in a good term. They fight every day. Since Rose knows about Mina, she always digs about her and Jimin past relationship from their friend and former schoolmate. She becomes insecure when everyone said a good thing about their past relationship. Every day she picks a fight with Jimin because of jealousy.

**************************************
*
*
*
*
*
**************************************

Mina POV:

JIMIN CALLING....

I stare at my phone screen when I see the caller name. Yes, I still save his number. Why he suddenly call me?

I press the answer button."Hello?"

"Hello...Mina?"

"Yes? Who is this?" I pretend I don't know who is on the line.

"Park Jimin here."

"Oh? Hi~ What's up?"

"Maybe this is so sudden, but can you do a favor for me?" He sounds cold.

"Favour? What?"

"Can you tell your friend to stop talk about our past relationship with my girlfriend."

I frown hearing his request.

"My friend? Who?"

"I don't know! Anyone. Just tell all your friends. I have a fight with my girlfriend because she hears a lot about us."

"Are you sure my friend? Not yours?" I start to feel annoyed.

"Whatever. I will tell my friend and you tell your friend."

"How if the one who talks about it is not our friends but our former schoolmate? How if your girlfriend is the one who makes them talk about us? Maybe she is the one who asks around. So, this is not my problem."

"Yah! I just ask you to do simple things. Is that so hard to do?" He raises his voice.

"Yes! Of course it's hard. I don't know which friend I should tell. You expect me to tell all of my friends out of blue?" I raise my voice too.

"Ani..I just..."

I cut his words before he finishes."Can you settle your relationship problem without involving me? You suddenly call me after 2 years just because of this? I don't want to talk anymore. Bye!"

I end the phone call.

What wrong with him? Is he purposely want me to know he has a girlfriend? Huh! Like I care.