❤ CHAPTER 6 ❤

5 YEARS LATER......

"I'm okay mom." Mina talking to her mom on the phone.

"No honey. I just worry about you staying alone in Korea without money."

"Don't worry mom. I still have enough. Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself. Please eat well and don't get sick. Dad will be sad if he sees you like this."

"It's hard for me to eat because I don't know what is your dad eating in the jail." Mrs. Myoui crying on the other side.

"Mom~ Please don't be like this. You make me worried about you. We have to be strong for dad. I'm sure dad will be realiSed soon. Don't cry anymore, please... For me and dad?"

"Hmmm... I'm sorry honey."

"It's okay mom....ermmm... I want to do something mom. I call you again tomorrow?"

"Okay... Take care. Don't forget to eat."

"Okay, mom. You too. Bye?"

"Bye."

Mina ends the phone call and burst into tears. She was holding it while talking to her mom. Her mom really needs her support right now, she has to be strong for the sake of her mom and her father.

Her father was being framed by her own uncle and being accused of corruption. Mr. Myoui now in jail. All his bank account and assets are being frozen while the investigation being conducted. 

DING DONG~

Someone is ringing the doorbell.

Mina walks to the door. She screening herself in the mirror in the living room. She wipes her tears and tries to smile.

She looks at the monitor. Sana is outside. Sana promised her to stop by after work. Sana is working at JYP Entertainment now as a permanent Vocal Coach since 8 months ago.

Mina opens the door. "Hi!" She greets Sana excitedly, trying to hide her sadness.

"Let have a fried chicken and beer tonight!" Sana lifts up the plastic bags in her both hand.

"Great!" Mina shows her thumb up.

(A few moments later.....)

Mina and Sana enjoy eating the fried chicken with beer.

"Are you really have to extend one more semester?" Sana asked Mina.

"Errmmm... I have to. All my dad bank account being frozen, including mine and my mom. So, I'm totally broke now. I cannot pay the University fee." Mina answered calmly.

"It's your last semester tho... I'm sorry." Sana feels like a useless friend because she cannot help Mina.

"Sorry? What for?"

"Sorry I am a useless friend. You always help me but I can't even help you at a time like this." Sana feels sad. She is not from a rich family like Mina. She only gets a permanent job 8 months ago. As the eldest daughter, she has to pay for her brother and sister college fees too. She has not enough to help Mina  to pay her very expensive University fees

"Yah!" Mina knocks lightly Sana head. "Don't say things like that. You always come here accompany me is already enough. Furthermore, I spent my whole time with studies in the past few years. It's good that I can rest for a while." Mina smiling.

"So what do you want to do now?"

"As I told you before, I will find a job. Our lawyer also advised me to find a job first, in case the investigation take so long."

"Oh...About that. I meet my aunt this morning. Her company wants to recruit a new manager. Do you want to try?"

"Manager?"

"Yes. Manager for Idol."

"Idol? Which company?"

"BigHit." Sana grinning.

"Are you kidding me?" Mina widens his eyes.

"Why?" Sana asked though she knows the reason.

"You know why."

"Because of Jimin?"

"Do I have to answer that? You already know the answer." Mina pouting her mouth.

She cannot imagine if she meets Jimin again. Jimin is an idol under BigHit company now. He was debut in a group called BTS 4 years ago. BTS is very popular now, not only in Korea but also international. So everywhere she goes she will hear about them. Deep down in her heart, she is happy for Jimin because she knows to become an idol was always Jimin dream.

"I think they want to find a manager for their new girl group. BTS is very busy now. If you working there, I think the chance for you to meet Jimin is slim. It's not like you working there forever. Plus, the pay is high. You only need a few months to get enough to pay your Uni fees. I already recommend you to my aunty. You should try to go for the interview at least." Sana trying to persuade Mina.

Mina bitting her lips, thinking. "I think about is first."

"Yah~ Just go. In a situation like this, you should lower your ego a bit and forget about your anger. It's already 5 years."

"Arasso. I told you, I will think about it." Mina rolled her eyes.

Sana grinning. " The interview is this coming Thursday."