❤ CHAPTER 36 ❤

Mina POV:

My legs just follow Jimin oppa when he dragged me out from the HR department office. I am unable to think properly right now, I still in shock. Did he just tell people about our relationship? What was in his mind? That is not what we promised to do. I don't know how I should react and feel about this.

I tried to loosen my hand from his grip when I realize we are passing a lot of people before we can reach the parking space. But Jimin oppa won't let my hand go. Surprise look is clearly shown on people faces. Of course, they surprise. Two days ago they find out about us and now they see us holding hand passing everyone in the company. I bet they are more surprised if they know what just happened in the HR office.

Finally, we reach the parking space. I pull my hand harder so he let my hand go. I open his car and I slam the door to close. I just feel angry with him now. He shouldn't do what he did. I just look outside the window when he gets in and sits beside me at the driver seat.

"Wae?" He asks me.

But I just left his questions hanging.

"Honey, are you mad?" He asks me softly and grabs my hand.

Damn it, Park Jimin. Don't speak to me that way and don't call me honey at a moment like this. I still want to be mad at you. Do you know my heart is easily melting when you acted like this?

"Honey~," He said again when I still ignoring him. A smile form on his lip

I glare at him. "Of course I angry?! Why do you tell people about our relationship? Didn't we agree to keep our relationship in secret?!"

"They want to know the truth. So? Why would I lied about you and our relationship when I love you so much? I am your boyfriend I don't want people to think bad about you." I can hear he sighs. "I thought you love me." He looking down and said it slowly.

Ugh... Park Jimin, you really know how to make me feel guilty, huh?

I exhale my breath slowly. "I do love you. I love you with my whole heart. So I don't want you suffering because of me. You are an idol. How if our relationship affect your career?" I tell him my concern.

"Look here." He holds my both hands and looks me straight in the eyes. "I'm sorry if you don't like what I did. But I sincerely doing this because I really care about you. Our life as an idol has it sweet and bitter. Not everyone loves us, not every fans will support what we do. But I believe my true fans will support me no matter what. So I want them to know you are the best things happen to me and I want them to realize how you make me happy. I want them to like you too because you're my favorite person of all time."

"But how about the other members? This might affect your group too, you know. They are like my brother now. I don't want our relationship destroy their career."

"I already talked this with them. Trust me, they are the one told me to come here." He kissed my hand and smile. "I don't want to lose you again, Mina. I don't care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart. I want to protect you no matter what."

"Do I really deserve you oppa?" I feel touch and I feel guilty too. He sacrifices his career for me.

"You see, I love you and I don't want to lose you. Being apart with you for 7 years, the feeling sucked and I don't want to experience that again. Now you are mine, you bright my life again. So yes, you deserve every single part of my life." He smiles.

"Thank you oppa~" I place my head on his chest and start to cry.

"Yah~ Why are you crying?" He chuckled. He brushes my hair slowly.

I feel so grateful to have you in my life Jimin oppa. You really make me happy. Thank you for loving me.

****************************

P/s: Out of idea how to end this chapter. Hope you guys are okay with it...sorry.... huhuhuhu