❤ CHAPTER 13 ❤

Mina approach Jimin in the kitchen. He is in the middle washing the dishes. Everyone is surprised by Jimin attitude today. He cooked and now he even offers to do the dishes alone.

"Jimin ssi," Mina calls him.

"I already said I will do the dishes. I don't need your help." Jimin said when he sees Mina.

"I'm not come here to help."

"Oh? I already explained I don't know today is your birthday. It was just a coincidence. So no need to thanks me."

"I don't come for that too."

"Then?" Jimin turns off the tap. He is facing Mina.

"You really don't want me to go with you today?" Mina asks.

"Yes. I already said it to you a few times."

"Really?" Mina ask again

Jimin nodding his head. "Yes."

"For real? You cannot suddenly call me and tell me to go with you later!"

"Geez! How many times I have to tell you? Today is your birthday. Have some rest or go out and have some fun with your friends!" Jimin nags.

"Eh?" Mina has taken aback what she just heard. She blinks her eyes.

Jimin also blinks his eyes. He also surprised what just come out from his mouth.

"I-I mean... You can take it like that. But it doesn't mean I really do this for your birthday. Don't misunderstand. I just tired see your face every day." Jimin stuttering.

"Arrasso....!" Mina rolled her eyes.

"Okay. Go then! Why you still standing here?"

"Thank you! I'm going out with Sana today. We will go for karaoke after lunch. Sana also said she will treat me with a Spa." Mina smile excitedly.

"I don't care!" Jimin said coldly.

Mina pouting. She also not understands why she has to tell her plan to Jimin.

"Okay-okay. I'm going now!" Mina then walks away.

Jimin looks at Mina walk to her room. He smiles when he sees Mina walk happily like 6 years old kids. He quickly hides his smile when he realized Yoongi is watching him from the living room.

"What?!" Jimin asked Yoongi.

"What?! Did I say anything?!" Yoongi asked Jimin back.

Jimin quickly turns around and continue his washing.

"Happy birthday Minarii. I hope you have a great one today." Jimin whispering in his heart.