❤ CHAPTER 45 ❤

-BTS APARTMENT-

Jimin sitting on the couch in the living room. She staring at the ceiling blankly.

Hoseok enters the living room. He pats Namjoon shoulder. Namjoon looks at him. He pouts, pointing his lips at Jimin. Namjoon shrugs his shoulders.

Hoseok sits beside Namjoon. "Is he okay?" Hoseok whisper.

Namjoon shrugs his shoulders again. "He like that for almost half an hour. Emotionless." He said.

"You go talk to him." Hoseok push Namjoon.

"Eee. You go." Namjoon pushes Hoseok back.

"You are the leader. You go!" Hoseok said.

"What?!" Jimin suddenly said.

"Uh-uh... What?" Namjoon ask Jimin back.

"What you want to say to me? Just say it." Jimin said. He still staring at the ceiling.

"A-Are you okay?" Namjoon hesitate.

"Do I look sick to you?!"Jimin said.

"Ye..."

Namjoon jab Hoseok in his ribs when he about to say yes. He glares at Hoseok. Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"By the way, you still can't find Mina. She didn't contact you yet?" Hoseok ask.

"Do you think I will sit here doing nothing if I already find her? Don't ask me a stupid question. And don't talk to me if you have no nice thing to say." Jimin said coldly.

"Yah! I just...." Namjoon quickly closes Hoseok mouth. "What?!" He said when Namjoon realises his hand.

"He is over sensitive now. He is not in the right mind but you are. So you should give in." Namjoon whisper.

"Aigoo..My neck." Hoseok holds his neck, stressing out with what had Jimin said to him but he can't say anything about it.

*****
************************************
******

-SANA POV-

Mina just finishes with her final exam yesterday. So I bring her out today to celebrate. Furthermore, I get my salary yesterday, so I can treat her today.

It was hard to bring her out nowadays since the rumors of her with Jimin. Luckily, today she wants.

I pick her up from her house at 10 a.m. Then I drove us to the town.

"Where do you want to eat later?" I asked her when we stop at the traffic light.

No respon.

I turn my head. "Mina. Where..." I about to ask her again but I stop when I realized she is staring at BTS advertising on the big screen in front of us.

"Mina?" I tap her shoulder.

"Eh? W-what?" She surprise.

"You miss him?" I ask her.

"Miss who?" She pretending.

"Jimin. Did you contact him?" I ask.

"No..."

I sigh. It's already 3 weeks after Jimin make the confession. But so far, Mina didn't do anything. "He must wait for you. Can't you at least give him a call."

"Go. It's green." She pointing at the traffic light.

She tries changing the topic. I press the pedal and continue with my driving.

"You miss him, right?" I ask her again.

"No."

"Just go see him, if you miss him."

"No! I said I don't miss him!" She looks outside the window.

I know she lied.

"Mina, I am your best friend. I know when you're happy, I know when you're sad and I know when you lied. You still love Jimin. That's the fact. So I don't know what is holding you now. Why you have to make yourself suffer?"

"Ugh... Send me home if you planning to nag at me like this."

I sigh.

Do you know BTS fans are talking about you now?" I bring the topic back after we didn't talk for several minutes.

"They talked about me since the rumors came out. So what is so surprised about that now?"

"It's different now. They do not hate you anymore." I tell her what is the latest.

"But I'm sure they will be still someone talks bad about me."

"To be honest, yes. But not many. oh...Do you know you're on trending now too."

"Trending?" She frowns her eyebrows and looks at me.

I take my phone from the middle compartment. I view my twitter and show her what is on trending in a twitter right now.

Worldwide Trending
1. #minapleasecomeback
2. #jiminlovesmina

"Is this for real?" Mina jaws drop when she sees it.

"Yeah. I don't know if you saw it, but someone asked Jimin about you in his VLive last night. People start to tweet about you and make it trending when Jimin sadly said he can't find you yet. That is the power of the ARMY. It means most of BTS fans are accepting you now. So... Why not if you call Jimin now?" I try to persuade her.

"I almost can forget him, Sana. We already tried twice but in the end we still a breakup. I don't want to experience it again."

"But Mina, you still love him. Don't you?"

"Can we stop talk about this?" She looks back outside the window.

Gasp! Seriously, I almost give up talking to her. I'm sorry Jimin.