❤ CHAPTER 8 ❤

Jimin POV:

Ms. Nayeon entering our dance practice room. I suppose she is coming to introduce to us with our new manager. Mr. Kim, our manager for 3 years, will quit his job. This week will be his last. He will get married next month and move to LA following his wife. I heard he already find a job there, good for him.

Mr. Kim is the best and supporting manager. I hope our new manager will be good like him.

"Guys... Let meet your new manager." Ms. Nayeon said.

All of us go near her.

"Ms. Myoui Mina, come in."

Myoui Mina? My heart fluttering when I heard the name. It's been a while I haven't heard this name.

I was surprised when I see a young lady entering the room. I thought we will have a male manager. My heart beating fast when I realized it's real Myoui Mina that I know. What she doing here?!

*****************************************
*
*
*
*
*
*
*****************************************

1 WEEK LATER.......

-BTS Apartment-

Jimin wakes up at 7 a.m. He walks out from her bedroom after washing his face & brushing his teeth. The house quite, his friends maybe still sleeping, he thought.
He walks directly to the kitchen. He sees Mina already in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

It's already 1 week Mina become BTS manager, yet they haven't talked to each other. The only time they talked was when they have to introduce themselves during the first meeting last week. They acted like they don't know each other. Jimin treats Mina coldly and acts as if she is invisible.

Cough! Cough! Cough!

Jimin fake coughing, try to draw Mina attention.

Mina hears it but decides to continue doing her work. From the cough, she already knows it's Jimin. She does not bother to turn her head to look at Jimin.

Jimin furious sees Mina ignoring him. He walks towards her and stands beside her. Mina makes herself busy still ignoring Jimin.

"What actually you doing here?" Jimin asked coldly.

"I'm preparing breakfast. Can't you see?" Mina answered without looking at Jimin.

"What I mean is, why you suddenly appear in front of me again?"

Mina turns her head, staring at Jimin. "Didn't Ms. Nayeon already introduce me as BTS manager from the first day we meet?"

"Yes, that is what I want to know. Why do you want to be our manager? Are you trying to win my heart back because I am popular now?" Jimin smirk.

"Pppfftt... Don't be kidding. Do you think I still want you after what had happened in the past?" Mina makes a disgusted face.

"Then why are you here? Your father is rich. Why suddenly you want to work as a manager? Your father can give you more than what you get from becoming a manager. Don't tell me your father already bankrupt? That will be the most absurd excuses." Jimin smirk.  

Mina heart boiling when she hears the bankrupt words. She gives Jimin a death stare.

"It's not your problem!" Mina rolled her eyes. She takes the sandwich on the plate in front of her and brings it to the dining table. 

"If my dad not in jail now, until I die I don't want to see your face."  Mina mumbling to herself.