❤ CHAPTER 43 ❤

-JYP BUILDING-

Sana just finish her vocal class with the trainees. All of her students already left the room. She put all her stuff in her bag and ready to go.

Outside the room, someone is waiting for her. Sana surprise when she sees him. "Jimin?"

"Can we have a talk?" Jimin said.

Sana sight. "What do you want to talk about?" She feels mad at him after she read the news about him and Rose.

"Where is Mina? I tried to call her but it does not go through.  I went to her house but she is not there."

Sana is unhappy with Jimin questions. "Why you want to find her? I thought you are happy with Rose now."

Jimin scratches his head. "I have nothing with Rose, Sana."

"Nothing? You kiss her, you said it was nothing?" Sana crosses her hand on her chest.

"Okay... I also surprised when she suddenly comes to my house. Trust me, I really don't know and I'm not happy she came. The kiss, I also don't know what in her mind. She suddenly kisses me but I quickly push her away." Jimin explained himself to Sana.

"Okay, if that true." Knowing how is Rose, Sana slightly believe what she heard. "But why you suddenly want to find Mina now after 6 months?"

"I just found out 3 days ago about my mom is the one who forces her to end our relationship. I want to fix all of it again. So please tell me, where she is." Jimin begging.

Sana sigh. "I can't tell you."

"Please Sana, I begging you."

"Mina already moves house and change her number," Sana said.

"Then give me her number or address."
"I can't Jimin. I already promise with Mrs. Park to not tell you. She wants me to help Mina to move on. I cannot let you meet her."

Jimin put his both hand on Sana shoulder. He closes his eyes and inhales his breath deeply. "I miss her so much Sana. I'm begging you, please let me talk to her once."

Sana pause for a minute before she talks again. "Jimin, to be honest, no matter how hard she tried to hide it I know Mina still loves you and she misses you so much. And trust me, I know how much you love her too. But... Do you think she admits her feeling if you meet her now? Do you think she want to get back together again with you if she still believes it will ruin you? You have to do something Jimin. Make her change her mind that your relationship won't make you suffer or ruin your career. I'm sorry Jimin, I cannot tell you now." Sana pats Jimin shoulder before she walks away.

Jimin rubs his face. He feels so frustrated he still cannot find where is Mina at. He turns to look at Sana who already walk far leaving him. He thinks what just Sana told him. He upset Sana won't help but he knows what Sana said is completely right too.