♥ CHAPTER 15 ♥

-BTS APARTMENT-

Jimin POV:

I'm lying on the sofa in the living room playing with my cell phone. Taehyung beside me is watching the TV.

"Ugh! Why no good program today?" Taehyung complaint. I realized he changed the channel a few times already.

"Businessman, Akira Myoui had his second court trial today."

My eyes automatically look at the TV when I heard the news title.

"Don't change the channel," I told Taehyung when he was about to change the channel.

"Do you know him?" Taehyung asks.

My eyes focus on the TV left Taehyung questions hanging. I know someone with that name and I familiar with the face on the TV. I ever met him.

I then try to search for any news regarding Mr. Akira Myoui on my phone to confirm.

Yes. It's confirmed. It's Mina's father. I put all the puzzles together, now I understand why is Mina here.

"Don't tell me your father already bankrupt? That will be the most absurd excuses."

Ah... The words I ever throw to her is playing repeatedly in my head now. I feel guilty.

I stare at her room for a while before I decide to go there. I knock the door a few times but no answer.

"You want to meet Mina? I saw her walk to the rooftop just now." Yoongi hyung inform me.

"Yes. I want to talk about my schedule with her." I lied.

So I go to the rooftop to see her.....

**********
**********************************************
*********
-

-ROOFTOP-

Jimin reaches the rooftop. He sees Mina sitting there. She is watching news he just watched on her phone. He walks towards her.

Mina quickly turns off her phone and wipes her tears when he realizes Jimin is there.

"Ah...This drama really sad." Mina lies to hide her sadness.

Jimin sits beside Mina. Both of them sat quietly and awkwardly not exchange a word for several minutes.

Mina playing with her finger. She feels especially awkward right now. Normally, Jimin talks coldly or he won't even want to sit alone with her like what he is doing now.

"I just found out about your father." Jimin finally breaks the silence.

Mina stares blankly at the floor and smiles bitterly. She holding her tears. She does really need someone to talk with right now. Her heart is very heavy.

"That's why you come here to work?" Jimin asks. He knows, obviously, that is the answer. But he tries to slow talk with Mina.

"Ermm...I am in my final year in Uni right now. But I extend one semester because I cannot pay the fees. So I find a job and work here."

"Sorry that I treat you badly not knowing you have a hard time." Jimin apologize. He feels guilty and ashamed.

"It's okay. I understand. I'm sorry too for suddenly appear and make you feel uncomfortable. " Mina smile.