❤ CHAPTER 29 ❤

-BTS APARTMENT-

Mina singing happily while preparing breakfast. Her heart fills with happiness. She holds the necklace around her neck and she smiles.

"Good morning~" Without warning Jimin pop up behind Mina. He gives her back hug.

"Yah~" Mina push Jimin softly. She checks around the house in case other BTS members already wake up.

"Don't you like this? Didn't you ever tell me you want me to act romantically like a boyfriend in a TV drama?" Jimin teases Mina.

Mina laugh."I was so young when I said that. Geez... Others might see us?"

"So? What if they see us? They are my friend. They should know about us." He warps her arm around her waist.

"Aigoo.." She pinches his both cheek. "Park Jimin, we only start dating 6 hours ago. Can you take it slow and steady?" Mina chuckle.

Jimin gives a peck on Mina's both cheek.

"Yah~ Stop it." Mina hit Jimin chest act as if she doesn't like it. But her heart fills with happiness.

DING DONG~ DING DONG~

The doorbell is ringing. Automatically Mina rolled her eyes. "There she comes. Your girl is coming. Why she always come here? She might make people make rumors."

"Are you really worried or jealous?" Jimin teases Mina.

"Both!" Mina rolled her eyes.

dasi Run Run Run nan meomchul sugar eobseo
to Run Run Run nan eojjeol sugar eobseo
eochapi igeotbakke nan mother
neoreul saranghaneun got Bakken, mother,

Jimin phone is ringing. He pulls out his phone from his pocket. He shows his phone screen to Mina and he grin.

ROSE CALLING...

Mina rolled her eyes again.

"Hello... Ermm...Okay-okay. Wait a moment." Jimin answer the call.

"Just go open the door. I trust you. Just don't play at my back." Mina pushes Jimin. She continues doing her work.

Jimin smile. He likes teasing Mina when she jealous. One of the reasons why he thought Mina is the best girl he ever has. She can be jealous sometimes but he trusts him too. When she mad at him she will never bring up a stupid or unnecessary thing to argue with him like Rose... He does love Rose so much when they were dating but she never trusts him enough which make them always end up having a fight.

Jimin walks to the door and opens the door.

"Good morning oppa." Rose greet once the door is open. In her hand, she held a paper bag containing food and on the other hand, she holds a box of birthday cake.

Jimin takes the paper bag and the box from Rose hand. "Come in." They walk into the living room.

Rose smirk. "Are you acting now. Acting as if you forget my birthday." Rose said in her mind. She expects Jimin will throw her a surprise.

"Uh? Birthday cake?" Mina asks when she sees a box of birthday cake on the table.

"Today is my birthday," Rose told Mina. Then she turns to Jimin. "You remember right oppa?"

Jimin nod and smile awkwardly. "Happy birthday Rose. Sorry, I didn't buy you any gift." Jimin said. It's true, he remembers her birthday.

"It's okay," Rose said. "See... I know you remember it oppa. And I know, you have something special for me." Rose said in her mind

"Oh...Happy birthday then." Mina said.

"I prepare the food then. You can have a sit first Rose." Jimin said. He then goes to the kitchen. Mina follows him.

"Today is her birthday? For real?" Mina whispers to Jimin in the kitchen. She surprise.

"Yes."

"You know she still wants you, right? Isn't it cruel you propose me to be your girlfriend on her birthday" Mina ask?

"It was crueler when I dating her, I remember you on her birthday."

Mina widens her eyes.

"I can remember her birthday because it reminds me of you. That's why I said, it seems like I was not allowed to forget you. Everything around me end up made me thinking of you." Jimin said.

"You are so cruel. But I'm glad it happened like that." Mina grin.

-

-

-

-

Mina getting ready after she did breakfast. She will follow BTS for their photoshoot with CECI magazine in the afternoon. She walks out of her room when she has done.

"Uh? You still here?" Mina asks when she sees Rose in the living room.

"Not your business," Rose said without looking at Mina. Her eyes stick on the phone.

"You should go back now. We are going out after this." Mina said.

"Yeah, Myoui Mina! Who are you to chase me out?" Rose get mad.

"I'm their manager. I have a right. I need to avoid them from getting unnecessary gossip." Mina said.

"You!......"  Rose suddenly stop her words. Her heart racing fast.  Her eyes catch the necklace on Mina's neck.

"What?!" Mina ask.

Rose throat feel hurt hold in her tears. Her heart feels hurt too. "Never mind. I'm going now~"  Rose quickly take her handbag and walk out of the house. 

"Uh? Am I being too harsh?' Mina said to herself wonder with Rose sudden change behavior.

************************

*************************************************************

Rose steps fast to her car. She gets into her car and slams the car door. She tries to calm herself. She closes her eyes and inhales her breath deeply.

She pulls her hair to the back. She takes her phone from her handbag and finds the necklace picture Seulgi share to her yesterday.  Her tears fall down immediately the moment she sees the picture. The necklace is the same as what she saw just now. She knows what it means. She hit the car steering and burst into tears. She feels so hurt and mad.

*************************************************

Hi, guys sorry for slow updated. I'm super duper busy until next month. But will try my best to update new chapter soon. Don't forget to votes or comments. Thank you. 

Lots of Love ;)