❤ CHAPTER 44 ❤

-BIGHIT BUILDING-

After 5 days-off, BTS back practicing again for their tour concert starting next month.

Jimin is practicing with passion but with no emotion. He practices too hard, makes his members worried about him. They know he feels hurt, and angry inside. They careful with their words because Jimin is very sensitive nowadays.

After 4 hours, they done with their practicing. At 4.30 p.m. they walk out from the BigHit building. The moment their step out from the building, suddenly many reporters and fans crowded around them. Their target is Jimin. This is a Jimin first appearance in public after his news with Rose come out. Reporters continually throw him with questions. BTS managers try to push them away.

Suddenly, Jimin takes a microphone from one of the reporters hand.

Seeing that, BTS manager tries to stop him. But Yoongi holds back their manager and shake his head. "He knows what he is doing," Yoongi said.

Jimin looks one by one of his member's faces. They give him a smile. He looks at their leader last. Namjoon smiles too and nods his head.

Jimin turns back and facing the crowded. He clears his throat. "Annyeonghaseyo... I am Jimin of BTS. You must wait for my statement regarding my dating news with Ms. Rose...Sorry for making you wait. Yes, it was true Rose went to my family house in Busan last week. But I didn't know she was coming. As you know, she was my girlfriend before, so my family knows her. I guess she was just want to pay a visit and see my family and not me because she never inform me about it before she came. Trust me, there is nothing between us. We are not dating. About the kiss, it was just a one seconds kissed that I didn't ready for."

"Do you mean she is the one that kisses you?" One of the reporters asked.

Jimin clears his throat again."I don't want to talk more about it but enough if I say there is no feeling involved when the kiss happened." Jimin arranges his words properly because he doesn't want to be a bad man talking bad about his ex-girlfriend.

"And one more thing... About Mina." Jimin smiles bitterly.

The crowded become noisier when Jimin mentions Mina name. They have been waited and questioned about her for a few months.

"You guys must wait so long for me to talk about her. I'm sorry I never have a chance to, before. The rumors saying me and Mina getting back together a few months ago was true. I falling in love with her again because I never can forget her. I was a happier person when she opens her heart for me again. But...... We broke up 6 months ago because she thought she ruining my career. She doesn't want me to suffer because of her. But the truth is... I am more suffering when she left me. I trying my best to forget her and putting all the blame on her. But I forget, it even took me 7 years to try to forget her but I never succeed. How could I forget her within just a few months? My heart aches. Sometimes I feel like I could die because I force myself to hate her." Jimin inhales his breath deeply. "Omma, Mrs. Park, my fans, BTS fans... Mina is the one I love. I love her with my whole heart. Can't you accept it and be happy for us?... Mina ya..." Not care about his image anymore, Jimin starts tearing up. He looks at one of the cameramen. "Bogoshipda~ I miss you so much. If you see this, I hope you realized that I need you more. Please come back." Jimin wipes his eyes using his hand. "Thank you." He gives back the microphone to the reporter and starts to walk again. His fellow member follows him from behind. Few security from BigHit help guarding them to their car. The environment starts noisily again with reporters and fans voices. They still want to know more.

******
***********************************
*******

-MINA HOUSE-

News about Jimin already end but Mina eyes still stick on the TV. She is freeze sitting on the couch. She does not realize her eyes is tearing up. She could not believe what just she watched.

She is awake from her deep thought when her mother holds her shoulder. She quickly wipes away her tears.

Mrs. Myoui stops Mina hand from wiping her tears. She looks at her daughter face that just finishes crying. "Just cry out what is in your heart. Don't force yourself."

Mina pulls her hand and wipes her eyes again. "I'm okay, mom." Mina smile and get up.

"Minari... Just do what makes you happy. I'm okay with whatever you choose." Mrs. Myoui said.

"What are you talking about, mom? I always do what makes me happy." Mina put on a fake smile. "I have something to do in the room. See you later mom." Mina walks to her room.

Mrs. Myoui just looks at Mina entering her room. She feels guiltyofh her. She knows her daughter hiding her feeling. She can feel her sadness is still there even though it's already 6 months. She saw the news too. She can feel Jimin's, sincere heart.

***********************
************************************

Should I make Mina and Jimin get back together in the next chapter? hmmm..... 😅