❤ CHAPTER 22 ❤

P/s: Sorry if guys received a notification on new chapter yesterday but didn't find any new chapter...huhuhuhu I accidentally click on publish button when I'm not done with my writing.... (T.T) But here it is...I'm done with the new chapter today! Yay! (^^)

*****************************************

-SUGA GENIUS ROOM-

Jimin is leaning on a chair in Yoongi private studio room. He just sits quietly and scrolls on his phone don't want disturb Yoongi composing a new song.

"Jimin what is Love?" -Yoongi asks Jimin out of blue.

"Eh? What?" -Jimin asks though he can hear it.

"What is Love?" -Yoongi asks again. He turns his chair to look at Jimin.

Jimin put down his phone.- "Ermm... Love can make you happier than you have ever been,"

"...sadder than you have ever been,"

"...and angrier than you have ever been;"

"...It can delight you and discourage you almost at the same time." -Jimin smiles bitterly. Well,  he has both happy and sad memories with his past relationship. He was the happiest man when he in love but he was so broken heart too when he broke up with his girlfriend.

Yoongi nod his head. -Do you think love is something to fight for?"

"Depends. If I'm not the one who can make the person happy, then I will just let her go. There is no use to fight for it. Love is when someone else happiness is your happiness; even if that doesn't include you." -Jimin said.

Yoongi shakes his head- "For me... Love is something you have to fight for. If you love her, if you want her to stay, then fight for her. Don't easily give up on something that you cannot go a day without thinking about." -Yoongi said.

Yoongi words make Jimin in deep thought. Mina's face suddenly appears in his mind.

"How would the person you love knows her happiness is you if you won't show her you can make her happy too? How would she know you love her if you keep on push her away?" -Yoongi adds.

Mina's visual is getting clearer in Jimin mind.

"Love isn't always perfect. Sometimes, two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together." -Yoongi adds again.

"Why you tell me this hyung?" -Jimin asks. But then something else pops out in his mind. He widens his eyes. "Is this about Rose? You want me to get back with her?" Jimin asks. 2% of her mind suddenly thinking of Rose; because he thought among his ex, Yoongi only knows Rose.

"Uh? Are you planning to get back together with her?" -Yoongi asks in a sarcastic tone.

Jimin sigh. "Honestly... No~" -Jimin said it slowly.  "I don't think I can back together with her anymore, hyung. It doesn't work no matter how many times we break up and get back together again. And even though I always see her now, the feeling is not there anymore. It doesn't feel the same like before."

"Because you have someone else in your heart now, babo! When are you going to realize that?" -Suga said in his head.

"Yeah...I know. I'm sorry to tell you this. But I always think Rose is not the one for you." -Yoongi said.

"Then, why you tell me this? Are you in love?" -Jimin wiggles his eyebrows.

"Nothing. I just want to know your opinion about love. Maybe for our new song?" -Yoongi grin. He turns to his work table and continues doing his work.

"Oh... Okay." Jimin looks at Yoongi curiously. He can feel Yoongi is hiding something.

****
*****************************************
****

(FLASHBACK TO 1 WEEK AGO)

-BTS APARTMENT-

YOONGI POV:

Jimin:    Find in my room hyung. I forgot where I put it.   

But I'm sure it's in my room. Maybe on the table or in the drawer.

I received a text from Jimin. He has  individual schedule today. So I text him a few minutes ago to ask him about my USB he borrows last week. Geez! That kid doesn't know how to return back what he borrow if I  don't ask. Huh!

I go to his room to find the USB. I look at the study table first but I don't see any USB. Then  I look into the drawers one by one. I squat down to look at the lower drawer. Unfortunately, no USB. I close the drawer. I about to get up but my eyes attracted by a dark blue box under Jimin bed.

Logically, I don't think he would put the USB in a box under his bed. But I got a strange feeling that lure me to look inside the box.

So I pull out the box. I open it and sees a few kinds of stuff inside like cards, letters, movie tickets, and some other stuff too. I'm sure this is a couple stuff. I feel guilty for digging in my friend's stuff without his permission. But the more I see it the more I want to know what inside. I'm sorry Park Jimin.

I continue looking through into the box one by one. I don't see any sign this stuff belongs to Rose. The movies on the ticket were released 7 to 10 years ago. Then the date on the cards and the letters too was written way before Jimin starts dating Rose. So whose memories was this? I look at the signature in the cards and letters. Minari? Mina? Uh? Is this Mina that I know? No...No... Cannot be...  She is not the only one own that name. Right?

I get more curious. I already take a look at almost everything in the box.  Then I see an album at the bottom of the box. Maybe I will find my answer from this.

I take the album. I open the first page. It's a picture of Jimin with.....

....Mina?!

A young version of Jimin and Mina? I could not believe my eyes. Really?! I see through all the album.

Aigoo~ I knew it. I knew these two have something they hide. But I never thought they actually were a couple before.

I really need to give a lesson to these kids! Especially that stubborn Park Jimin! He needs to be honest with his own feeling.

Jimin and Mina...These two kids really need to realize they love each other! They need to stop trying so hard to deny their feeling.