❤ CHAPTER 26 ❤

-MINA BEDROOM-

Mina staring at the ceiling for almost 10 minutes from the bed. What happened last night feel like just a dream.

She touches her lips. "Arghhh...." She takes a pillow and covers her face. She feels happy and frustrated at the same time.

Mina talking to herself...

"You! Why you didn't push him away?" -She hit her own hand.

"And you too! -She smacks her own mouth. "Why you respond so quick?"

"But you like it." -Her inner feeling said. Mina smile shy.

"See..You like it." Her inner feeling said again.

"Okay-okay... I like it... But I shouldn't give in so easily like that, you know. I should be the one to end the kiss at least. But I guess, I was so into it." Mina sigh. She turns her body to the left. 

"But......."

"Is he really want to kiss me or what? Ahhh...!!!" Mina scratches her hair and gets up sitting on the bed. The scene after the kiss keeps repeating in her head.

-
-
-
-

(FLASHBACK TO THE KISS SCENE)

Jimin breaks the kiss after a few minutes he shares the kiss with Mina. His face still near to her face. He strokes her hair and looks deep into her eyes. He then gives a peck on her lips again.

"Will you accept me again?"  He asks her.

Mina blushing. "I-I..." Mina flustering. She is nervous.

But suddenly........

THUG!

Jimin is collapse on the floor.

"Oppa?!" Mina panic.

She shakes Jimin body. No respon from Jimin, he already passes out.  He is in a deep sleep.

Mina sigh."Seriously?" She pouts her mouth.

So Mina ends up having a hard time bring and force Jimin to walk to his room. The night ended with a happy and unhappy moment for Mina.

-
-
-
-

(END OF FLASHBACK)

"Arghh...!" Mina throws her body back to the bed.

"Is he really mean it or is he just drunk? Or maybe he was too drunk and imagine me as Rose? Ahhh...!!" Mina kicks her leg in the air. She feels so frustrated to think of it.

*******
*****************************************
********

Mina decides to walk out from her room after she gets the courage to do so. If can, she doesn't want to see Jimin today. A lot of things in her mind. Maybe Jimin does not really want to kiss her, maybe he was just drunk. How if he remembers. That will be so embarrassed because she responds to the kiss so quick.  Mina takes a deep breath before she opens the door slowly.

..................

Jimin coincidentally happen walk pass her room.

"Ah..!! You startled me!" Mina almost jumps out of her skin when she meets Jimin in front of her room.