❤ CHAPTER 12 ❤

(24th March, 4.30 a.m.)

Jimin wakes up by the alarm he set last night. He purposely wants to wake up early, though his schedule is only in the afternoon today. He turns on the table lamp beside his bed. He sits on the side of his bed. He stares at the calendar on the table for a while.

Then he gets up, take his towel and walk into the bathroom. He put on his cloth and walks to the living room after he washes up.

He sighs when he looks at the messy living room. All of them were tired and tipsy last night; nobody had the energy to clean the mess. He takes a garbage plastic bag from the kitchen and picks all the trash.

Jimin takes his car key from the keys rack after he was done cleaning the living room. He put on his hoodie and face mask before he walks out of the house. He drives to the nearest market.

Around 5.40 a.m. Jimin return to the house. He directly goes into the kitchen and start cooking.

********

**********************************************

**********

-MINA'S BEDROOM-

 "Ullyeo peojineun eumage matchwo.

Everyone put your hands up and get your drinks upon sesangi hamkke michyeo. Everyone put your hands up and get your drinks upNow, put your hands up, put your hands up put, put, put, put, put"

Songs of Hands Up by 2PM from Mina's phone fill the room. It means someone is calling her.

Mina tries to find her phone without opening her eyes. His head feels heavy because of the drink last night.

"Hello~" She finally found her phone. Her eyes still close.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Minari, happy birthday you." A voice of Sana singing a happy birthday song from the other side.

Mina opens her eyes half to look the date at her phone.

24th MARCH

"I forgot today is my birthday." Mina scratches her head.

"Forgot? Are you that busy to forget your own birthday?" Sana surprised.

"Maybe. Anyway, thank you chingu."

"Are you busy today? Can we meet? Lunch or dinner?" Sana asks.

"Ermm.... I only have scheduled with Jimin today. But he did tell me, I don't have to go with him today. So, I don't know, I have to confirm again with him later."

"Tell him today is your birthday. He should give you time to celebrate it with me today."

"Ugh! He might overwork me today if he knows today is my birthday. Okay. I will inform you later before afternoon?"

"Okay. Don't forget. I hope we can meet today. Goodbye Mina."

"Okay bye."

Mina ends the call. She stares blankly at the ceiling. Her head feels heavy. She cannot remember how much she drank last night and she cannot remember how she ends up in her room this morning.

"I hope I didn't do something funny or embarrassed last night." Mina talks to herself.

"Ahhhh....I have to get up now!" Mina kicks her blanket and gets up to take a shower. Even though she still wants to sleep more but her responsibility not allowed her to do so. She has to wake up to prepare breakfast.

Mina walks out from her bedroom after put on her clothes. She meets Jin in front of her door.

"Good morning! Did you sleep well?" Jin greets her.

"Good morning too, oppa. I think so." Mina scratches her neck and smile.

S-N-I-F-F

"Did you cook something?" Jin asked when he smells the tasty aroma from the kitchen.

Mina smells it too. She shakes her head. " No... I just woke up."

Mina follows Jin from behind to the kitchen. Both of them surprised when they see Bulgogi, Bibimbap, Japchae, and Ddukbokki already set on the dining table.

"Wah! What occasion is today?" Jin asks Jimin who is still busy cooking. He goes near Jimin.

"Oh? Miyeok Guk? Whose birthday is today?" Jin asks when he sees a seaweed soup in the pot.

Mina looks at them when she hears what Jin said. At the same time, Jimin also looks at her but he quickly avoids her eyes and continues cooking.

"Nobody. I just feel want to cook it today." Jimin said.

"Of course! Why would he remember my birthday and cook for me?" Mina said in her mind. She don't know why, but she actually feel disappointed hearing Jimin answer.

********************************************************************************************

The table is all set. Mina wakes the rest up to have breakfast together.

"Oh? Why you cook a lot today?" Yoongi asks Mina when he sees the table full of foods.

"Ani....Jimin is the one do the cooking today." Mina said.

"Really? All of this? What has gotten into you today?" Yoongi asks Jimin.

"I just feel want to," Jimin said.

"Waaa! Whose birthday is today?"Hoseok who is just arrived ask. The third person asks the same question.

"It's nobody's birthday! Why everyone thinks this is for a birthday? We cannot cook Miyeok Guk other than for birthday?" Jimin mad.

"Why you get mad? I just ask." Hoseok said.

"I'm not mad!" Jimin said.

"Okay-Okay. Let's eat." Namjoon then said to prevent the two of them from having arguments early morning.

All of them start filling their empty stomach with the food.

"When is your birthday noona?"

Mina chokes by Jungkook sudden question. All eye on her. They wait for her answer, except Jimin. He continues digging his food.

Mina clears her throat. "Today?"

"Really? Today?" Jungkook ask again to confirm.

Mina nod. "Yes. Today. 24th March." She smiles awkwardly.

All of them then turn their head to look at Jimin.

"What?" Jimin widens his eyes. "I don't know today is her birthday? Today is your birthday? What a coincidence?" Jimin flustering.

They still look at him.

"Why would I cook for her birthday?!" Jimin raises her voice a bit.

"Happy birthday noona! What do you want for your birthday?" Jungkook then wishes Mina birthday.

It divert their attention from Jimin. All of them wish Mina happy birthday.

Jimin inhales deeply. He relief.  But then his eyes meet Yoongi eyes. His hyung smirks. He feels uncomfortable with the smirk on his hyung face. He quickly avoids Yoongi eyes and continues eating his food.