❤ CHAPTER 9 ❤

It's already a month Mina is BTS manager. Become a manager for the most popular idol is totally tiring. She have to follow them everywhere, make sure they eat decently, arrange their schedule, preparing their stuff, and in other words, she becomes BTS mother. It's tiring but at the same time, she really enjoys doing her work. Every day she can experience new things. And he was motivated to work more when she gets her 1st salary a few days ago.

BTS members are very nice to her too. She loves working with them. She already is a friend with them, except for Jimin. Jimin still cold towards her and she also not bother to talk with him most of the time. They ignoring each other.

Within a month Jimin always trying to annoyed Mina. He asked her to buy food for him middle of the night, he purposely left his stuff and told Mina to take them for him, the complaint what Mina cook for them, he always disagree if Mina give her opinion, and the list does not stop there. He has many ways to annoyed her.  Include today he annoy her again...

Mina entering BTS waiting room with a plastic bag in her hand. Today is their comeback stage. They still have 1 more hour before their performance,  so Mina went out to buy a yogurt drink for them. She is afraid they will feel hungry because they having their lunch 3 hours ago.

"Namjoon oppa."She goes towards Namjoon who is having a nap on the sofa.

Yes, she calls all the BTS member oppa because they told her to do so. Except for Jungkook because he is 1 year younger than her.....And...Of course except for Jimin too. She calls him by name even though he is older than her. While Jimin, he doesn't call Mina by name like his other members. He prefers to call her Ms. Mina because he doesn't want Mina and him look close.

"Have some yogurt drink. I afraid you guys feel hungry waiting so long." Mina said when Namjoon opens his eyes.

"Oh...Thank you. You really can understand us. I do start to feel hungry now." Namjoon smile showing his attractive dimple.

"What flavor you want?" Mina asked.

"Mango?"

"Oh...Sorry, I didn't buy Mango flavor. I only have original, banana, strawberry, grape and mixed fruit here."

"It's okay. Just give me strawberry then."

"Okay."  Mina takes one bottle of yogurt drink from the plastic bag and passes it to Namjoon.

"Thank you."

Jimin sitting at the corner of the room can hear Mina and Namjoon. He pretending to play with his phone when Mina walks towards him.

"Jimin ssi do you want some yogurt drink?" Mina asks Jimin coldly.

"Yes, sure," Jimin answered without looking at her, his eyes locked on his phone screen.

Mina pouting her lips. "What flavor do you want?"

"Mango." Jimin smirk looks at Mina.

Mina frowns her eyebrows. She sure Jimin heard her before."I don't have mango."

"Then go buy 1 for me again."

"Seriously?"

"Isn't that a manager job?"

"I don't have a problem to go buy a new one for you. Like you said that's manager job."  Mina said in a sarcastic way.
"But seriously...Since when you can take mango? You allergic to it." Mina squinting her eyes.

Hearing that Jimin knock out. "Ahhhh...Maja! I forget about that."  Jimin laughs awkwardly.

"Forget?!" Mina widens her eyes, disbelief what she heard. She inhales a deep breath to control her tone. " How can you forget things like that?"

"Well, I don't talk about it so many years, so I forget about it. It can happen to anyone." Jimin gives a stupid answer.

Mina feels irritated. She looks into the plastic bag in her hand and takes one bottle of yogurt drink. She throws it to Jimin, rolled her eyes and walk away.

Yoongi and Namjoon sitting not far away saw that shaking their head.

"What?!" Jimin asked them. They just look away, leave Jimin question hanging.

Jimin looks at the yogurt drink in his hand.

"Banana?" He whispers to himself and secretly smiles. Deep down in his head, rt he feels touch Mina still remember he can't take mango and he doesn't know is this coincidence or what but the yogurt drink brand and the banana flavor is always his favorite since he was kids. Is she remember that too?

*************************************

BTS performance is already done. It's time to go home. They walk out from the recording building not expect a lot of their fans are waiting outside. Maybe their fans miss them so much because their last comeback was 4 months ago.

Mina having trouble following BTS to walk to their car. Her body is pushed to the right, left, front and back when she trying to pass through the crowded.

When she almost arrived at their car, suddenly.....

THUD!

Mina falls on the ground. She hold her left wrist and she is in pain.

************************************

*************************************

-HOSPITAL

Jimin, Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook waiting outside the doctor room. They look worried.

Mina walks out from the doctor room. Her right hand wrapped in a white bandage. She was being pushed by BTS fans and sprained her right hand.

Seeing Mina, Jimin quickly stands up from his seat and approach Mina.

"Are you okay? You make me worried sick." He holding Mina right hand and examine it carefully.

Mina has taken aback by Jimin action. The other members also feel awkward to see Jimin. This is the 1st time they see Jimin concern about Mina. He always being harsh and cold towards her.

"Oh snap!" Jimin said in his head. He quickly let go of Mina's hand.  He was too worried that he forgets he should act cold towards Mina.

"I was worried because if you injured, who will do your work?! We are too busy if you expect us to help you to do your work. Please be careful next time. Don't give us trouble!" Jimin attitude suddenly changes 360 degrees from before.

Mina pouting her mouth.

"Yah~ It's not her fault." Yoongi backing up Mina.

"If she cannot do her work, I can help her," Jungkook adds.

"Maja... I will help too. Let's go, Mina. Leave this heartless man." Taehyung pushes Jimin aside and wrapped his hand on Mina's arms.

All of them walk away left Jimin alone.

"Yah! Are you guys abandoned me because of her?" Jimin said. But nobody bothers to look back at him.