❤ CHAPTER 10 ❤

-BTS APARTMENT-

Jimin and Mina reach the apartment parking garage. They just come back from Jimin's individual schedule. He had recorded for 'I can see your voice' show today.

Jimin walks out of the car. He took all stuff in the car and just walk up to their apartment left Mina alone at the parking slot.

"Geez!" Mina sigh when she sees Jimin already left her. But then she smirks when she sees Jimin bring all her things including her handbag, left her nothing to bring. Even though Jimin treat her cold most of the time but there was a time when Jimin treats her better. Though he does not really show it, she can feel it.

******************************************

CLICKED~

All eyes on the door when the door is open.

"You back?" Jin said.

"Ermmm..." Jimin said as Yes.

"Eh? Where is Mina?" Taehyung asked when he didn't see Mina.

"Oh... She walks too slow. So I left her at the back." Jimin said. He still standing in front of the door, struggling open his shoes because his hand is full.

"Why you left her? She is still sick." Taehyung scolding Jimin.

"She hurt her hand not her leg. She still can walk. See! I help her to bring all her stuff." Jimin lift up thing in his hand to show to them.

"You so not gentlemen." Taehyung walks out from the house to find Mina.

"What problem with him?" Jimin asked them in the house.

"I think, you are the problem," Yoongi said.

"Ugh....!!!" Jimin sigh, he speechless. Nowadays, all his brothers are always on Mina side. He put all things in his hand on the table in the living room. He then walks to the kitchen when he sees Jungkook is cooking something.

"What do you cook?" Jimin asked Jungkook.

"Noona is sick. So I make her chicken soup." Jungkook smile proudly.

"She just injured her hand."

"Hyung! She had a fever since yesterday, you didn't realize?" Jungkook widens his eyes.

"No... I didn't." Jimin opens the fridge door and takes 1 bottle of mineral water.

-
-
-

(FLASHBACK TO 8 HOURS BEFORE)

Jimin and Mina are ready to go out to the 'I can see your voice'  filming location.

Mina coughing when they're about to left the house. Jimin looks at her.

"You don't need to follow me if you don't want," Jimin said before they walk out from the house. He knows Mina having fever since yesterday. He doesn't want her fever to get worse if she follows him. It's February, the weather outside is still cold.

"But I really want to see the show live,"  Mina said.

"Okay. Wait here." Jimin said then he walked to his room.

Jimin brings out a thick winter jacket, wool scarf and snow cap out from his room.

"Wear this. How can you just go outside only wearing a glove and that thin jacket?" Jimin nagging.