❤ CHAPTER 4 ❤

Mina walks out of her class. She startled when she sees Jimin standing in front of the door. She didn't see him for almost 2 years and 2 days ago she argues with him on phone.

"I need to talk with you," Jimin said when he sees Mina.

"About what? Are we going to talk about the same topic again?" Mina annoyed.

Jimin looks around and then drag Mina. He stops when they're far from the crowded.

"Did you ever send me a message in my Instagram account?" He asked.

"Eh? You unfollow all my media social. Remember? How can I inbox you? I never send you any." Mina said in disbelief.

"Really? My girlfriend said she found your message in my Instagram inbox."

"What?! I don't even know your Instagram. What I said in the inbox anyway?" She folded her hand across her chest.

"That-that you still love me?"

"Pppppfffftttt....Why would I say that to you? Really? Does she really find that in your inbox? Show me then. Where is it?" Mina holding her laugh.

"You didn't?"

"Nope!"

"Okay then. If that the case, just forget about it."  Jimin said.

He was surprised too when Rose told him about this yesterday. He didn't see the inbox because Rose said she already delete it because she was angry reading it. He actually not believe it but it sounds true when Rose gets angry and they even have a fight. Why will Rose get mad if it was not true, he thought.

"Can you show me the message?" Mina said.

"Just forget about it. I'm going now." Jimin walk left Mina.

"Yah~I have a right to see that message," Mina said.

"I said just forget about it. Don't do anything. I will settle it myself." Jimin said again before he vanishes into the crowded.

"Huh!" Mina sigh. She tried to remember everything. "Did I inbox her while I drunk? Uhh..I don't think so. Why would I think about telling him I still love him even if I drunk?" She shaking her head.

The truth is Rose is the one behind this. She just made up a story to see how will Jimin react if Mina still loves him. She wants to make sure Jimin completely forget about his ex. If can, she wants him to hate Mina, so there is not even a slight chance he will like her back.