❤ CHAPTER 20 ❤

Jimin sit quietly in the car. He stares blankly outside the car. He rub his chest, he can feel hurt inside there. His heart hurt.

"I think that man is the one that  Mina told us before," Jungkook said.

"Yes. I also think the same." Hoseok adds.

"He better gives a good reason why he disappears for so long if he is the one," Taehyung said; sound protective over Mina.

Jimin at the back seat sigh.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asks Jimin who is sitting beside him.

Jimin nod and smile. "Yes, why?"

"Nothing. Just ask." Yoongi smile too. He knows Jimin fake his smile, he knows Jimin is not okay.

***
**********************************************
***

-XXX COFFEE SHOP-

Mina looks straight at Suho who's sitting in front of her. She still in shocked. She still cannot believe she is looking at Suho right now. She is supposed in a car with BTS members now going home. But here she is; in a coffee shop with Suho. With a man who suddenly disappears in her life for 2 years.

"How are you?" Suho asks her.

"I am doing so well. I eat well and live my life so well, though my heart hurt so much the past 2 years. It's getting better actually recently. Why you suddenly appear in front of me now?" Mina said calmly but sarcastically.

"I'm sorry. You can hate me as much as you want. I understand. But give me a chance to explain." Suho said.

Mina sigh. She quite. She tries to hold her tears. She has a mix of feeling. She glad to see him again but she also mad at him.

"Remember when we had a big fight once and we decide to have a temporary break? I was so stressed out. I stress with my family matters, with my works and then with our relationship. I drink every day. I get drunk so bad once and I slept with someone. After a month, when our relationship getting better, I found out she was pregnant. My mom found out, so she forces me to marry the women. She is the daughter of my mom's good friend, I could not do anything."

Mina burst into tears. She can't believe she waited for Suho for 2 years, not knowing he is someone husband and father. "You should at least tell me," Mina said.

"I want-but I can't.... I being selfish. I don't want to let you know, I don't want you to forget me; because I still love you. My heart still wants you. My relationship with my wife not getting any better, we argue almost every day. Now we decide to have a divorce. We're in process of getting a divorce now. That's why I come back here. I open up my business here and I buy shares in BigHit too. I come back here for good. I tried to find you for the past few weeks. Finally, I found you today."

Tears slowly cascaded down on Mina's cheeks. "I-I waited for you for 2 years. I should feel glad to see you now. But I don't know what to feel right now." Mina hesitate.

Suho grabs Mina hand on the table and his right hand slowly wipes tears on her cheeks.

"Mianhe~ I'm sorry for hurting you. But I will fix everything. I understand if you mad and resent me. I know I cannot expect you to just accept me as your boyfriend again.  But please Mina~ Please give me a chance to be your friend, at least for now. Let me be around you always and fix everything that I ruined. Please~" Suho look straight into Mina's eyes, begging.

Mina look at Suho. She still crying. She unsure what she really feel right now.

****
**********************************************
****

Rose POV:

I always saw Mina with Mr. Suho this past 2 weeks. I heard Mr. Suho was in the UK the past few years and only come back to Korea last month. So how can he befriend with Mina? Must have some connection.  So the past few days I dig and find information about them. Well, that my ability, I can get any information I want easily. It's turn out Mr. Suho was Mina boyfriend. Though I don't know him, I'm glad he is here. I'm sure we can work together.

So here I am sitting and having a coffee with Mr. Suho.

"Do you know Park Jimin?" I get into the main topic after we get to know each other.

He raises her eyebrows. Maybe he doesn't know.

"Jimin. One of BTS members."  I tell him.

"Aaaa....Yes-yes, I know him. I meet them a few times."

"He is my ex-boyfriend. And.... He also Mina's ex-boyfriend."

Mr. Suho put down his spoon and look at me. I think he is interested in the topic.

"You don't know?" I ask him.

"No. Mina never tell me."

"Well, they dated for 4 years in high school. I know it was in the past. But now they meet again...They see each other every day. Don't you think there is a chance they can fall in love again? That's why I meet you today. I'm sure we need each other."

"What do you mean?"

"No matter how many times I left Jimin, in the end, my heart still goes back to him. Then I realized I love him so much, he is the one for me. So now I want him back... I know you feel the same too towards Mina. You want Mina back and I want Jimin back. So we need each other."

"So you want me to win Mina heart back to keep her away from Jimin. Well to win her heart back  is my actual plan." He smiles. Glad to see his smile, mean he agrees with my plan.

"Yes, and I want you to make Jimin believe you and Mina are getting back together."

"That's not a hard task."

"So I will do my part and you do yours. Deal?"

"Deal!"

Ah... I'm so happy Mr. Suho agree to do this.