❤ CHAPTER 25 ❤

-BTS APARTMENT-

Mina enters the elevator. She presses the button to level 18. She look at her reflection in the mirror of the elevator's wall. She sighs and smiles.

"You do the right things, Mina." She said to herself.

A moment later she reaches level 18. She finds the key house while walking to the BTS apartment.

The house is quiet when she entered. The living room light also off. BTS members must be already in their room, sleeping, she thought. She walks in without switch on the light. She still can see by the help of the light from the kitchen.

She sighs when she sees the table in the living room. There is a lot of empty bottles and cans on the table.

"The having fun without me." Mina mumbling. She pouts her mouth.

She put her handbag on the sofa and walk to the kitchen. She opens the fridge and takes one can of beer. She walks to the balcony.

"Aigoo... I will scold them tomorrow." Mina mumbling again when she sees the sliding door to the balcony not being locked.

She opens the door. She wants to sit at the balcony while enjoying her beer.

"You are back home?" Suddenly someone is talking to Mina make her in a shock.

"Jimin? Aigoo... You startled me." Mina rubs her chest to calm herself. "You not yet sleep?? -Mina ask. She walks towards him and sits beside him. She opens her beer and drinks it.

"I'm not sleepy," Jimin said.

"You should rest in the room. You might catch a cold if you stay outside in the midnight... Uh? You still drink?" Mina asks when she sees 5 cans of beer in front of Jimin.

"Geez... I think you already drink too much." Mina takes the 3 unopen beer. She put it to her side. She feels a bit worried looking at Jimin. Jimin looks like slightly drunk.

"How was it going?" Jimin asks.

"Uhm? What?" Mina frowns her eyebrows.

"Your date with Suho today?"

"Oh... It turns out so well." Mina smile.
Jimin feels hurt seeing her smile.

"Is that mean you accept his proposal?" -Jimin said in his head. He feels sad to think of it.

Mina inhales deeply and exhales her breath. "I feel so relieved."

On the other side, Jimin getting sadder.

Mina looks at Jimin. "You don't have anything to say?" -She asks when Jimin doesn't say any words to respon her.

Jimin sigh. "Congratulations~," Jimin said with a heavy heart.

"Uh? Congratulations? What for?" - Mina asks, she confusesse.

"Suho did tell me about he was going to propose you to be his girlfriend again," Jimin said.

"Oh... That. Yes, she did propose me today. But... I'm not her girlfriend." Mina said.

Jimin looks at Mina. "What do you mean?"

"I stop loving him, so I can't be his girlfriend."

"So you rejected him?" -Jimin feels delighted again.

"Uh? I think it sounds too harsh to use that reject words. Let just say I don't accept him." Mina said.

"Errr...Okay. So why you don't accept him? Didn't you said you were waiting for him?" -Jimin asks.

"Yes. I also surprise why I don't feel so happy and excited when I see him again. I thought maybe it was because I was angry. But after I spent times with him the past few months, I realized that I don't love him anymore.  He is not the one for me.....And also... I want him to reconcile with his wife. He should give a chance to his wife. I pity with their daughter." Mina gulps down her beer. She feels so relief.

Mina looks at Jimin. "Yah~ I tell you my story. You don't have anything to say to  me?"

"How if I am the one who is proposing you? Will you accept me back?" -Jimin asks.

"Uh?" Mina surprise. She is speechless.

Jimin turns his head to look at Mina too.

Now their eyes are met.

Jimin looks into Mina's eyes...

....Then he looks at the mole on her nose.

....his eyes then divert to her red lips.

.....he approaches Mina.

....he put his hand on her cheek...

....and.....

CHUP~

Now his lips are against her.

Mina surprise by the kiss. Her body suddenly feels weak. Her mind and her body won't push Jimin away. Slowly she closes her eyes. She responds to the kiss, surprising herself.

Jimin kisses Mina deeply when she is responding to his kiss. Yes... He misses that warm lips that he used to kiss before. He won't break the kiss too soon~~~~~~

*****************************************

I am so happy BTS and Twice won the Daesang in the Soribada Awards. I wish Once and Army can unite because they get a lot of hate from other fandoms when they won the award. Especially Twice. (T.T) They might not be the best but they are working hard for it. They don't deserve the hate!