❤ CHAPTER 24 ❤

-XXXX PARK-

Suho brings Mina to the park after they had their dinner. It was a park they always go when they were a couple before. They sit on the bench in the park.

"Do you remember this park?" Suho asks Mina.

Mina smile. "Of course I do." She closes her eyes and inhales her breath deeply to feel the fresh air. 

Suho clears his throat. "I have a reason why I bring you here."

Mina looks at Suho and raises her eyebrows.

Suho grabs Mina hand.  He looks into Mina's eyes. "I love you. Please be my girlfriend again."

Mina widens her eyes. She surprise.

"Next week I will go to the UK  to sign my divorce paper and settle everything. I can be yours again Mina. The more I spend time with you the more I know how much I love you. I love you so much." Suho confess.

Mina speechless. She still surprises.

Suho takes out a ring box from his pocket. He opens the box and takes the ring.

"Be my girlfriend?" Suho propose. He grabs Mina hand again.

But slowly Mina pulls her hand back.

"I'm sorry."

"... I can't~" Mina said.

Now, Suho turns to feel surprised. "Why?..... I thought we having a good time this few months. If you want me to settle my divorce first... Okay. I will do that."

"Ani oppa ya..." -Mina inhale and exhale her breath slowly. "I can't be your girlfriend anymore... I-I miss you so much when you suddenly disappear in my life. I was thinking of you almost everyday for the past 2 years. I always wish you'll come back.,... So I should be happy when finally you come back..... But..... I don't feel the same anymore. The feeling, the love that I kept for you already disappear. I still like you, you still the same Suho oppa that I knew. But I'm sorry... I don't love you anymore." 

Suho inhales his breath deeply. He tries to not let his tears come out. He feels so broken heart. 

"This... Is this because of  Park Jimin?" -Suho ask.

Mina raises and widens her eyes. She is surprised Suho suddenly says Jimin's name.

Suho looks down on the grass. "I know he is your ex. To be honest,  that's why I can't wait too long to ask you to go out with me again... Because I am afraid... I afraid you might fall for him again." Suho confess. 

Mina shakes her head. "No oppa... You told me you seldom meet your wife because you don't love her even after 2 years of marriage. Maybe it was because you never give her a chance. She must feel so hurt too. She gives birth to your child, oppa. You should appreciate her. Open your heart for her a little bit. Think about your daughter. You said you love your daughter so much. I'm sure she loves both of her father and mother.  You should do something to save your marriage for the sake of your daughter. She is the one who will hurt the most if you and your wife divorce. So oppa... Just let me go~ Erase me from your heart and fill it with your wife and daughter. Please... I'm begging you... stop loving me."

Suho heart cannot handle it. He feels so sad. He finally breaks down into tears. He loves her so much.