❤ CHAPTER 21 ❤

-BIGHIT BUILDING-

The day is almost dark. Mina with all BTS members at the lobby. They are about to walk out of the building when they bump into Rose.

Rose approach them to talk with Jimin.

"Jimin oppa~ Do you know what dated is today?" Rose ask Jimin. She smiles sweetly.

Mina rolls her eyes watches Rose behavior.

"Errr....12 of May? Why?" Jimin frowns his eyebrows.

"7 years ago on this date is our first meeting. Remember? We meet at the Uni when I fall from the stairs, so you help me and we befriend starting that day. Do you remember?" Rose said.

"Oohhh...Really?" Jimin unsure. He can't remember things like that.

"We should celebrate it. Can we have dinner together tonight?" Rose ask Jimin.

"Do people really need to celebrate that?" Mina mumbling. The other BTS members try to hold their laugh. She mumbling softly but they clearly can hear what she said.

"Did you say something?" Rose glare at Mina.

"No-no... I'm talking to myself." Mina said. She rolls her eyes when she sees Rose glare at her.

"Can we? Please." Rose persuade Jimin.

"Okay." One simple answer out from Jimin mouth makes Rose happy and Mina hurt.

Mina pouts her mouth, unhappy.

"But- Didn't we promise to eat outside to eat seafood today?" Mina reminds Jimin.

"It's okay, you guys can go without me," Jimin said.

"Or Rose can join us?" Yoongi gives his opinion.

"I'm sorry. But it's our celebration. So I want to have time alone with Jimin. Mianhe." Rose grins.

"Okay then. So we leave Jimin with you. Should  we make a move now?" Namjoon asks the rest. They agree. So they left Jimin and Rose.

"Why they want to celebrate it alone? Birthday, Christmas, Chuseok day and all other celebrations people always celebrate it together. Why they're so weird want to celebrate it alone!?" Mina nagging while they're walking to their car.

Yoongi rub Mina back try to cool her down. While the rest are a smile and some of them laugh look at Mina. For them, Mina looks cute when she is angry.

-
-
-
-

"Should we go now?" Rose ask Jimin when the other left.

"Rose...I'm sorry. But I think I can't go out with you tonight. We go out another day?" Jimin said.

"Uh? Why?" Rose surprise.

"I'm sorry. But I just remember that I have something else to do. Maybe we can go out next time?"

"Oh...O-Okay. It's okay then. I understand if you have an important thing to do. Still got another time." Rose put a smile on her face, though her heart is almost exploding. She has to show a good impression to Jimin in order to win his heart back. But at least Jimin agreed to go out with her in front of Mina. She is satisfied.