♥ CHAPTER 18 ♥

-BTS APARTMENT-

Mina is in the kitchen preparing breakfast. All the men in the house are in their bedroom still having their sweet dream. They have no schedule today.

DING DONG~ DING DONG~

Someone is ringing the doorbell.

"Uh? Who is coming here so early?" Mina said in her mind. She walks to the door. She looks through the peephole.

Mina frowns her eyebrows. "Rose? What is she doing here?"

Mina opens the door. Rose smile disappears when she sees Mina open the door.

"What are you doing here?" The first question Rose asks.

"Good morning~ I am BTS manager. Remember? And what are you doing here?" Mina said calmly, although her heart is furious by the question Rose gave her.

"Ah~ I forgot. Here, I bring breakfast for them." Rose pass the foods in her hand to Mina. She pushes the door and walks into the house.

Mina quickly closes and lock the door. "Err...I'm sorry but I don't think this is a good idea you come here," Mina said, she worried.

"Why?" Rose sat on the sofa.

"I just afraid if BTS fans or antis see you come here, it may cause bad rumors to them.

"Don't worry, I used to come here before. I know how to sneak in. Not even that, I ever sleep here too." Rose smirk.

"But...."

"I am the CEO, daughter. It's not a big deal if the CEO daughter visits people who are work under the company. Don't bother about me. You can just continue your work. I will just sit here." Rose said before Mina finishes her words.

Mina inhales deeply and gives an insincere smile. "Okay then." Mina walks to the kitchen with a resentful feeling.

***
*****************************************
***

All the BTS members finally wake up. They having breakfast together with Mina and Rose.  They also surprise to see Rose. Rose stop visited them after she broke up with Jimin.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asks Rose. He tries to control his tone. He feels uncomfortable to see Rose in the house. She is his ex and she is someone fiancee now; understandable why he feels uncomfortable.

"I miss you guys. So I come here when I found out you guys have no schedule today." Rose said. Time to time she steals a glance to look at Mina expression. She wants Mina knows she is close with all the BTS members.

"Anyway, when is your wedding?" Jin asks. They know Rose already engaged, but so far they haven't heard any news regarding her wedding.

"I-I called off the wedding," Rose said slowly.

Jimin heard that stop chew his food. He looks at Rose who is already look at him. They stare at each other and Mina see that.

"Why? What happen?" Taehyung then ask. All of them surprise.

"My ex-fiance mother doesn't like me. She did anything to make her son left me. We argue everyday and in the end, I decided to leave him. That's why I went to Australia the past few months to peace of my mind." Rose tell her stories.

"Eh? Why she doesn't like you? You're pretty, smart, rich and so kind. What else she want?" Jin said.

"Geez! Pretty, smart and rich is okay. I can accept that.  But so kind? Kind? Really? His mom must know the real her." Mina muttering in her head.

"Ah~ It's already past. Good thing also, it makes me realize I don't really love him." Rose said.

Rose look at Jimin and smile. He also smiles and this being witness by Mina. Mina unhappy to see that.

"I'm done eating. I go take bath first. Just put the plates in the sink later. I will wash them after the bath." Mina gets up from her seat and walks to her room.  She just feels uncomfortable to sit there with them for so long. They have a lot to talk and she can't join in into the topic she not related with. She does not bother to join in too.

"Eh? Why is she going there?" Rose ask when she sees Mina enter her bedroom.

"She wants to take bath." Jin answer.

"No. What I mean is why she go into Jimin's room."

"Aahh~ Jimin move into the next bedroom when Mina move in here. Now, that room is Mina's bedroom." Yoongi said.

"So you mean Mina is staying here?" Rose ask.

"Yes. She is our manager. It's easy for us if we stay together." Jin tells her

"Ohh~" Rose said slowly. She envy.