❤ CHAPTER 48 ❤

4 YEARS LATER.....

-SEOUL WOMEN HOSPITAL-

Mina takes the elevator to level 1 from the 3rd floor of the hospital. She stops at the vending machine to buy 1 can of coffee near the entrance before she walk out to the park near the hospital to enjoy her coffee.

She sees one adorable girl, around 7 or 8-year-old, playing at the playground alone. She smiling. Its remind her how she play alone most of the time when she was a kid. She has no sibling so nobody played with her. That's why she loves it when she started going to school because she met a lot of friends in school.

"Ah!"

Mina surprise when suddenly the little girl fall down. She quickly runs towards her.

"Are you okay?" Mina makes a quick observation at the girl body, in case she is injured.

The girl smiling showing her gummy. "I'm fine."

Mina helps her to get up. "You alone? Where are your parents?"

"My mom at the hospital. She sees a doctor."

"What is your name?" Mina asks the girl.

"Mina."

"Oh. My name also Mina."

"Really?" Little Mina asks excitedly when she knows their name is similar. "Then my dad not lied about the name."

Mina chuckle. "What he said?"

"He said someone who named Mina is beautiful, smart and kind. You are beautiful and you look so smart and kind too." Little Mina said innocently.

Mina chuckled again sees little Mina innocent face.

"Mina!"

Both Mina turns their head to the women voice calling their name.

"Oma~" Little Mina run towards the lady.

"Yah... Didn't I tell you to not walk out from the hospital." The lady scolded her.

"I'm bored waited inside there." Little Mina pouted her lips.

The lady pinches little Mina nose. "Aigo... Don't ever do this again. You make me worried." She then looks at Mina. She little surprise when she looks at Mina.

Mina smile and walk towards them. "It's true Mina. You shouldn't walk outside alone, it's dangerous."

"Hi... Thank you for look after my daughter. I'm Eunji." The lady stretches out her right hand.

Mina responds to the handshake. "I'm-"

"Myoui Mina, right?" Eunji cut Mina words.

"Oh? How?" Mina surprise Eunji knows her name.

"Aah~ Maybe she knows me because I ever come out in a news," Mina said in her head.

"Mina, you play at the playground for a while. I want to talk with aunty." Eunji said to little Mina.

"Okay, oma." Little Mina runs happily to the playground.

"So sorry, you must be surprised I know your name." Eunji feels awry.

"Is it because of my rumored with the BTS member." Mina grin and rise up her brows.

"I heard about the news but I knew you before that." Eunji words make Mina in a puzzle. "I'm Kim Suho wife." Eunji then said.

"Oh? You mean.."

Eunji nod her head and smile. "I'm sorry I say this. Yes, Kim Suho, your Ex."

"Oooh..." Mina widens her eyes. "Really? Sorry I didn't know."

Eunji chuckle. "That's why our daughter name is Mina. Suho oppa gives the name."

Mina feels awkward to know the fact, but its look like Eunji doesn't care about it. She looks delighted to meet with her.

"Sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable. I just feel so glad meeting you today. I always want to meet you."

"Meet me?"

"Because I want to thank you." A sincere smile form on Eunji face. "I know you were the one makes Suho oppa open his heart for me."

"Ani ya... It was because of you so patient and you sincerely love him." Mina said.

"But if you didn't talk to him, he will not open his heart for me. He never wants to give me a chance to show my love until you told him to do so. I'm sorry Mina, I know it was my fault makes you two broke up."

"Eeii... It's already in the past. Let's not talk about it. I'm glad you and Suho oppa can reconcile. Mina must be so happy too." Mina looks at little Mina playing at the playground.

Eunji looks at little Mina too. She smiles. A blissful feeling shows on her face. "Yes. She becomes very cheerful when his father and I started stayed together."

"By the way, what are doing here?" Mina asks..

"I'm having a checkup today." Eunji rubs her stomach.

Mina eyes and mouth are wide open. "Second baby?"

Eunji grin. "Yes."

"How many months?"

"3 months. And you? What are you doing here? For check up too?"

"Erm..." Mina nods her head and rubs her stomach.

"Really? With Park Jimin?" Eunji surprise. She didn't hear about the BTS member getting married so far. If one of them getting married she surely knows about it because her daughter is a fan of BTS. Furthermore, many years has past but BTS popularity is still the same. So it's impossible she didn't know important news like that.

Mina laugh. "I'm just joking. I'm not pregnant. I'm not married yet. I come to visit my secretary. Shes give birth last night." Mina said. Yes, she comes to visit her employee. She is a CEO of a fashion company now. Her company getting better and strong since she establishes the company 3 years ago.

"Aigoo." Eunji laughs too. "But you still with Jimin, right?"

"Yes."

"Luckily, Mina was only 3 years old when news about you and Jimin came out. She is a BTS fan and her bias is Park Jimin. She doesn't know he has a girlfriend now." Eunji whisper.

Mina laugh. "Really?"

Eunji nods her head and laughs too.

"Oma, what are you two laugh about?" Little Mina asks them. She runs towards them.

"Nothing. This is an adult talk." Eunji holds her laugh and look at Mina.

"Eh. Its already 2.15 p.m. You have Piano class at 3. Say goodbye to aunty Mina." Eunji looks at her watch.

"See you again aunty." Little Mina bow.

"Okay. See you again." Mina softly rubs little Mina hair.

"See you around Mina. Bye." Eunji said.

"Bye aunty." Little Mina waves her hands.

"Bye." Mina wave her hands too. She watches them leaving. She smiles. She glad that she made the right decision.