❤ CHAPTER 42 ❤

[⭐BREAKING] BTS Jimin Spent His Vacation With His Family and EX-GIRLFRIEND in Busan.

It looks like Jimin and his ex-girlfriend, Rose, get back together after they caught spending time together with Jimin's family in Busan. A source says, Jimin and Ms. Mina have nothing now and were broke up last April.

Jimin and Rose also were caught in camera spending time alone on the rooftop in midnight and they even share a kiss before Jimin back to Seoul.

[Picture]

[picture]

[Picture]

[Picture]

-MINA HOUSE-

"Heol!" Sana jaws drop reading the news.

"What?" Mina beside her ask.

Sana look at Mina with her mouth still wide open. She blinking her eyes a few times, still surprise with the news.

"What?!" Mina frustrated Sana didn't say anything.

Sana bites her lips. She hesitates to show Mina the news or not. "Do you know about this?" Sana gives her smartphone to Mina.

Mina scroll through the news and pictures.

"Oh.." The only words come out from Mina's mouth. She gives back the phone to Sana.

"You already know?" Sana asks when Mina give no expression.

"No.. I only know now." Mina makes herself busy playing with her phone.

"Are you okay with it?"

"Uhm? Yes. Why?" Her hand still busy scrolling through the phone.

"Well, you know. He dated Rose again after broke up with you."

"He can date anyone he wants. We already broke up 6 months ago, Sana." She gets up. "Do you want to eat noodle? I feel want to eat Samyang noodle now." She walks to the kitchen.

"Ugh... You know I can't eat spicy food." Sana said.

"Do you want any other noodle. I have a few types of instant noodle here." Mina shouts from the kitchen.

"It's okay. I don't want. I'm still full. Are you not full?" Sana asks because they just finish eating one bucket of chicken wings.

Moments later......

Mina is crying while eating noodle.

Sana passes a box of tissues to Mina. "Are you okay?" She asks worriedly.

Mina takes the tissue and wipes her eyes and nose. "This noodle super spicy. It makes me tear up." She chuckles.

"Then stop eating it." Sana pulls away the plate in front of Mina.

"Yah! I still want to eat." Mina grabs the plate from Sana hand and put it back on the table.

Sana sigh. "I know you really crying now, Mina. I know your heart is hurt." Sana said in her heart.