❤ CHAPTER 2 ❤

Jimin POV:

It's 8.40 o'clock in the morning. I walk to my faculty building. I have class at 9 o'clock.
I almost reach my class when I heard a familiar voice...

"Hi...Good morning. Thank you for borrowing me your  book yesterday."

Even though almost 2 years had passed, I still can remember her soft voice. I turn my head to look at the voice owner.

Yes. It's her. I see she smile brightly to the person she talks with. Her gummy smile still beautiful. I actually know she is here and taking the same course with me. Jaebum told me 2 days ago. Funny. I know almost everything about her activity after we broke up because our friends still talked about her to me without I asked.

Hmm...I have to enter my class now before she sees me and before my heart become soft seeing her beautiful face. She was always pretty but she is even prettier now.

Ah...Jimin..Don't even think about it. You hate her and you have girlfriend now.

*************************************
*
*
*
*
*
*************************************

Rose POV:

I waited my boyfriend at canteen not far from his faculty. His class will end soon. We will have lunch together today.

"Hey... Do you remember Mina?"

I don't pay attention but I can hear clearly the conversation between the 3 girls sitting just behind me.

"Mina? Which Mina?

"Myoui Mina. Our junior in high school. She was so popular in our school. You must know her."

"Oh~Myoui Mina. The Japanese girl? What about her?"

"I meet and talked with her yesterday. She studies here now. And guess what, she taking Performing Art course.

"Really? So she will meet her ex? Daebak!"

"Wait...wait... Who is this Myoui Mina?" The third girl then asked. I assumed she was not in the same high school with the two other girls.

"You know Park Jimin? The guy who trains at BigHit now?"

"Oh... He is our football team captain now, right?"

"Yes. .yes..."

Okay, this is interesting. I am sure they are talking about my boyfriend, Park Jimin.

"Myoui Mina is Jimin ex-girlfriend. They dated for 4 years in high school. Both of them popular in school. So everyone in the school knows about their relationship."

"Yes...Even the teachers know about them. They were the hottest couple in our school."

"Wah! Really? But then why they become ex now?"

"hmmm...I don't know. Suddenly I heard they broke up."

"But maybe they can get back together again. Who knows. And you know what I saw this morning?"

"What?"

"I saw Jimin staring at Mina from afar."

"Really? Where?"

"Jimin was about to enter his class but he stops when he hears Mina voice. Can you imagine, he did not see her yet but hesitated because I think he recognized her voice. He was staring at Mina for a while. Like, he was frozen there and not blinking his eyes. He smiles bitterly before he enters the class."

"Awww...I think maybe he still has feeling towards her."

"I think so too."

I grab my handbag and quickly go out from the canteen. My blood boiling. I can't handle it anymore. I don't want to hear more information about my boyfriend and his ex.