❤CHAPTER 33❤

Mina and BTS members having their dinner in one of the restaurant middles of the town. They get 1 private room, so they can enjoy their food without being interrupted by the fans.

"What did Rose tell you?" Mina whisper asks Jimin beside her when the rest busy having a conversation among themselves.

"She wants to get back with me," Jimin tells the truth. He doesn't want to keep secret from his girlfriend.

Mina raises her eyebrows. "Then what did you said?"

"I tell her honestly about my feeling and about you." Jimin gives Mina a sweet smile.

Mina smile proudly. "But I'm worried,"  Mina says her concern. She knows how Rose is. That girl can do crazy things.

"Don't worry, I will make sure nothing worst can be happened," Jimin reassures her.

"Noona...." Suddenly Jungkook who is sitting across Mina calls her. "Take this." Jungkook takes one piece of marinated crab in front of him and tries to give it to Mina.

Mina is about to lift up her plates to take the crab but Jimin beside her quickly take it using his chopstick and put it in Mina's plate.

"T-Thank you Jungkook." Mina smile awkwardly. She thinks Jimin make the situations awkward. She is nearer to Jungkook compare to him, so she can take the crab without his help.

"I think Jimin acted so weird nowadays," Jungkook whispers to Taehyung beside him.

Taehyung takes a quick glance at Jimin as he gulps down his drink. He nods his head. "I know right. Look likes he very concern about Mina nowadays. Does he have feelings for her?"

Jungkook drops his jaw and widens his eyes. "Do you think so?" 

Hoseok sit across them saw them."What are you two whisper about?" He asks. 

"Errr...Nothing. No-Nothing to do with you guys." Jungkook is flustered.

"Wah! Our maknae knows how to keep a secret from us now. Is this about girls?" Hoseok teases them.

"Uh-oh~ If it's about a girl, get your hyung permission first," Yoongi adds.

"Yes. Let us make the decision whether the girl good for you guys or not." Namjoon teases them too.

Jimin laughs so hard at their faces. He having fun see their hyung tease the two maknae.

Taehyung glare at Jimin. "How about you, then? I think you are the one who has a big secret among us now." He squints his eyes.

Jimin flustered but give his best to keep calm and control his expression. "What are you talking about. I don't." He rolls his eyes.

"About Jimin, I approved his girl," Yoongi said. 

"Do you mean he has a girlfriend now? Who?!" Jin asked excitedly. He surprises with what just come out from Yoongi mouth.

The other also surprises include Mina and Jimin. All of them look at Yoongi for an answered.

"I mean, he has a good taste. I'm sure he will find a good girl." Yongi twisted his words. He really wants to share the good news with his other fellow's friends but he thought it much better if Jimin and Mina themselves tell the others about their relationship.

Both Jimin and Mina breathe a sigh of relief.

"I want to order new drinks. Do you guys want?" Mina interrupts them. She tries to change the topic.

"Let order more beer," Jimin said. He also wants the topic end.

"Okay. Let order one more round." Namjoon adds and agreed by the others.

So they order a new drink and left the topic behind. 

**********************************

P/S:

*MGA 2018 was so great with BTS & TWICE moments😊 I hope next award events they have more moments especially my Jimina. 😅

**I don't really wish them to be in a relationship but I really want them to be a good friend.

***Waiting for BTSxTWICE collaboration. Who with me? 🙋