❤ CHAPTER 37 ❤

-BIGHIT BUILDING-

Ms. Nayeon sits nervously in front of Mr. Bang Shi-Hyuk. The news about Jimin with his 2 exes spreading so fast. Even though Ms. Nayeon already warn her staffs to keep the secret but someone leaked the video yesterday.

"Didn't I tell you to make Mina leave this company and settle it silently?" Mr. Bang schold her.

"I did..."

"Then, why this thing happen? Why you have to ask her to come to the office? Can't you just tell her through the phone."

"I don't feel nice telling her through the phone. This is not her fault." Ms. Nayeon said.

"Obviously, this is her fault. If only she not working with us, this thing won't happen. Do you realize we lost many things within only a day? We lost the fans, lost some of our sponsorship and our stock price also drop."

"Because they just see half of the video. You watched the full video too. You know the truth. If only you allowed me to leak the real video, people will understand Jimin situation and they not gonna hate him and Ms. Mina!" Ms. Nayeon raised her voice. She still believes Jimin and Mina shouldn't get this hate.

"Didn't we already talked about the original video? Don't ever talk about it to me again. My daughter doesn't deserve to be hated and to be in this problem!"

"But sir....."

"I don't want to discuss this anymore. Make sure Jimin not meeting Mina for awhile. If can, makes them break up! Now dismiss! I don't want to hear anything. I'm the one who builds this company, so don't ever teach me what should I do!" Mr. Bang turns his chair to the back.

Ms. Nayeon sigh. She gets up from her chair and left the room. She knows her boss if he said A than it gonna be A. Nothing can be said and done anymore.

On the way to her office, Ms. Nayeon thinking about the video. She finds it weird because the video that been leaked had been edited. Someone edit it to make as if Jimin leave Rose because of Mina. Now people think Jimin is a bad boy and of course, Mina gets the hate the most.

"I will find the answer." Ms. Nayeon said to herself.

*********
************************************
***********

FLASHBACK TO 34 HOURS EARLIER.

Rose taping her hand on the car steering. She screening the basement parking space from inside the car.

Knock~Knock

Someone is knocking the car window.

Rose smiling when the person she waited is coming. She unlocks the car and let the person go in.

"Sorry for makes you waiting Ms. Rose." Luhan from BigHit's HR department said when he entered the car.

"It's okay." Rose smiling and touch Luhan's face. Luhan nod shyly. "Did you bring what I asked for?" Rose ask him.

Luhan smile and nod. "But why you want it? Ms. Nayeon warns us to not leak the video."

Rose chuckled. "You know right, I am more powerful than her in the company. So don't worry about her. Furthermore...." Rose smiling and take an envelope from her handbag. "I will give you this if you want to exchange this with the video you have." Rose show hundred dollar notes in the envelope.

"Okay deals." Luhan smiles and grabs the envelope. He takes a USB from his pocket and passes it to Rose.

"Thank you." Rose take the USB and smile. "This is secret between us only, okay? Our deal is done. You can go now." Rose said.

"Don't worry. I will never tell people." Luhan said before he steps out from the car.