❤ CHAPTER 35 ❤

-BIGHIT BUILDING-

After two days, finally, Mina can get out of the house. After her news with Jimin come out, fans and reporters are gathering outside the apartment waiting for her. Some of the fans also give a death threat to Mina. All BTS members asked her to just stay home until the issues cold. The fans and reporters stop coming only after BigHit make an official statement that Mina is no longer BTS manager and already left BTS house.

Mina entering Ms. Nayeon office. She has a mixed feeling. She is nervous to talk about her and Jimin. She also feels ashamed and guilty to face Ms. Nayeon right now. Ms. Nayeon is her friend's aunt and she the one who recruited her as BTS manager. She afraid Ms. Nayeon get affected too by the news.

"Ms. Nayeon, I'm sorry for what happened." Mina looks down, she cannot look direct to Ms. Nayeon eyes.

Ms. Nayeon smile. "Don't feel guilty. Sana already tells me everything. So what, if you are Jimin's ex-girlfriend? People just overreacting. I don't see it as harm towards him and BTS."

"But still, I feel guilty as you were the one who recruited me. It might affect you too."

"Aigoo... Don't worry about me. There is nothing they can do to me." Ms. Nayeon smiling. "Most of the people here are afraid of me." Ms. Nayeon whisper.

Ms. Nayeon joke makes Mina chuckle.

"But I still have to resign, right?" Mina asks even though she knows the answers.

Ms. Nayeon sigh. She nods her head slowly. "We cannot cover up the news because many people, I think mostly your schoolmate, come to verify the news. Fans get crazy, the top management also unhappy and an official statement about your depart also been made already. So we have no choice, you have to quit. I'm sorry Mina." Now Ms. Nayeon turns to feel guilty.

Mina slightly smiles. "I understand Ms. Nayeon. It's okay. Furthermore, I actually planned to quit in a few months. The different now only it's early than I plan. So I'm okay." Mina smile again.

Ms. Nayeon smile too. "Thank you for your good deeds. You really do a good job taking care of our BTS boys. Honestly, I have no regret recruited you and it's shameful that I have to let you go." Ms. Nayeon said sincerely.

-
-
-
-

After having a chit-chat with Ms. Nayeon, Mina says her farewell. She walks out from Ms. Nayeon office with a little bit light in her heart. At least Ms. Nayeon understands her situation.

When Mina out from Ms. Nayeon's office, all eyes are on her. Some of them whisper something and some of them look at her with disgust face.

"Well... Well... Well..." Rose pop out in front of Mina. She crosses her hand on her chest and walks towards Mina. "Look who is here? We have Jimin's ex-girlfriend here." Rose clapping her hand.

Mina bites her lips. She wants to say something but decide to not says anything when she realizes most of the people in the office holding their phone and focus their phone on her taking video.

"You still have a gut coming here after what happened?" Rose standing in front of Mina.

"Ms. Rose, please don't make a scene here." Ms. Nayeon comes out from her room.

"You..." Rose pointing her finger on Mina's shoulder and push it roughly twice, ignoring Ms. Nayeon."Since you are here, why don't you say something about the news? I'm sure a lot of people want to know and hear your explanation."

"Please bear this just for once Mina. You don't want it getting worst." Mina talking in her mind to calm herself.

"Sorry, I have to go now," Mina said and want to walk away.

Rose hold Mina shoulder to stop her. "I heard you and Jimin are back together now," Rose said.

"Ms. Rose, enough!" Ms. Nayeon yelled.

Mina turns back and looks at Rose. "What are you doing?!" Mina whisper in disbelief.

The office getting noisier by the statement Rose made.

Rose smirk. "Ms. Nayeon, I believe you don't want if we get another news saying they are dating, right? You should realize what type of women she is. If we don't do anything, I'm sure she will try to find a way to win Jimin heart back. Even if she cannot win him back, trust me she will do something to make Jimin's life suffer. So I suggest you make a contract state that she have to be at least 100 meters distance away from Jimin. After all the mess and the trouble she made, we cannot just let her go just like that."

"I think you are the one makes the mess and the trouble now Rose!" Suddenly a familiar men voices fill in the office.

"Jimin oppa?!" Rose and Mina said at the same time when they see Jimin walking towards them.

"You said you heard me and Mina are back together, right? " Jimin asks Rose. He then grabs Mina hand and lifts it up. "Well, yes! We are back together! Mina is my girlfriend now!" He says it loudly.

"Oppa?" Mina surprise by Jimin action.

"O-Oppa...?" Rose hesitate. She is in shock. She never expects Jimin will confess his relationship in public.

"You want an explanation? Okay. Let me explain about us. Mina and I broke up because of misunderstanding. It was nobody fault. We were just too young, so we didn't think and settled it properly...And no... She is not the one win my heart. I'm the one that insanely in love with her! Even the past years we separated, I never can forget her. I am glad faith bring her back into my life and open her heart for me again. So it's more appropriate if you say I'm the one that wins her heart back!" Jimin holds Mina hand tightly.

"W-What?! So are you saying what we had was just a lied?! So you dating me for more than a 2 years, all was just a lied?!" Rose ask in disbelief.

Ms. Nayeon just scratches her head. Everyone in the office surprise by Jimin's confession and now they are more surprise knowing Rose is Jimin's ex-girlfriend too. The issues now become bigger.

"I'm sorry Rose. I tried to love you with my whole heart but you always build a wall between us. I guess your love was not enough to make me forget Mina." He knows, he is cruel right now, but all he wants to do now is backing his girlfriend and it's not wrong if he just being honest.

Rose bite her lips and her body is trembling. She is mad, she is embarrassed and her heart feels so hurt.

"Let's go." Jimin pulls Mina to get out from the office. Mina just follows his steps. She not saying any single words. She still in shock what just happened. She feels proud by Jimin action but at the same time, she worried what is going to happen to him?

"By the way." Jimin stops his steps and looks at Rose again. "I just wonder, all pictures used in the news I don't have them anymore because as I remember you were the one took it from my house." He remembers, there was one time Rose found an album of him and Mina in his room. Rose was so mad by the fact Jimin still keep his memories with Mina, so she took the album. He can remember it clearly because of the incident they had a big fight, they didn't talk for a week and she also threatened to hurt herself.

Rose just look blankly on the floor. She realized she is busted.

"I felt guilty for not love you so much. But now I know why I can't, so I guess, I do not feel guilty anymore." Jimin said before he continues his steps leave the office.

All eyes in the office are looking at Rose. Nobody knows what to do when she started to cry.

"Ms. Rose..." One staff try to calm her.

"Leave me alone!" Rose roughly push away the hand on her shoulder. She runs to leave the office.

"Ugh!" Ms. Nayeon rubs her face. She feels dizzy. The issues are getting complicated. "I hope what just happened, will only remain in here. Please don't make it getting worse. If this reach to the public ears, all of you know what is going to happen. It may affect BTS and it can affect your job too. So be smart!" Ms. Nayeon said to all staffs before she gets into her room. Now she just hoping the staffs not spread the video they recorded. If they do, she knows it's going to be so messy.