♥ CHAPTER 19 ♥

-BIGHIT BUILDING-

Mina having a coffee and a chocolate cheesecake alone at the Cafe in the building. BTS are having their practice today, so Mina goes to the cafe to kill the time.

"Hi, Mina~" Suddenly Rose appears in front of Mina.

"Oh Rose, hi." Mina greets Rose. "Eh, Seulgi?" Mina surprise when she sees her high school enemy is standing beside Rose.

"Now are you believe me?" Rose ask Seulgi.

Mina frowns her eyebrows, look at them, she confused.

"Can we sit here?" Rose ask. She pulls Seulgi hand to sit without waiting for Mina answer.

"You really working here as BTS manager?" Seulgi asks Mina.

"Yes. Why?"

"Wah~ You still have a gut to work with Jimin after you broke his heart?" Seulgi said sarcastically.

"How did you two know each other?" Mina asks, not bother to answer Seulgi.

"Well, we meet a few years back and we start to become a best friend when we have the same thing in common. We dislike the same girl." Rose chuckled.

"And ...the girl is you," Seulgi adds. Both of them laugh.

"Ooo..." Mina sips her coffee calmly. "That fair, because I don't like both of you too."

"Why? Is it because you jealous Jimin replace you with someone way better than you?" Rose said and smirk. Seulgi also smirk.

"Ani~ Because I always know the attitude you show me right now is the real you. But when you in front of others or boys, you act differently. You talk sweetly and act so kind. Even if you step on the ant, the ant won't die. I really don't like people like that. Oh...About Jimin.Jimin only dated Seulgi less than a month. Then you and Jimin had a very complicated relationship. I dated him for four years and now we still can be a friend even after what had happened in the past. So there is nothing to jealous." Mina still calm.

"Ugh... So why are you coming here to work with BTS?" Seulgi ask.

"Don't the answer so obvious?  Jimin is successful and popular now. She must want to win Jimin heart back. Don't even think about it, Mina ya. You not going have a chance." Rose said.

"Hmm." Mina tapping her chin. " Actually, I never think about that before. But maybe starting today I will try to find out how to win his heart back. I think that going to be so easy. As you know, I meet him every day." Mina smirk.

"Geez! Don't dream too high. I will win his heart first." Rose rolled her eyes.

"Don't put your eyes only on me Rose ya~. You have to be careful with your best friend too. She can be the one who will snatch Jimin from you. Remember, she is Jimin ex too." Mina fake her laugh.

"Yah! I am married now!" Seulgi shows her wedding ring on her finger.

"Oh~ Really? Thanks, God. She was so crazy over Jimin before. Even when Jimin had a girlfriend and she also had a boyfriend, she still wants Jimin. Luckily, she is married now. But still...You have to be careful. In case. Who knows." Mina tells Rose and chuckle.

"Yah!" Seulgi mad.

"Puleo peojineun image matchwo.