Chapter 4

Sofia's POV.

--Flashback--

So a few months ago if someone asked me if I'm married I would've said NO. And if I planned on getting married, then I would've said no and just laugh. But now, now I'm a married woman. A week ago was the day I finally said I do to him. But we all know when we young we have a specific dream wedding. And that wedding I had was nice but, this is all just fake. This is a deal between a billionaire asshole and me.

Today, my 'HUSBAND' and his partners are having a party, and he asked me to come with after all I'm his wife and he has to bring a partner. When I accepted the deal I told him that he could bring any women home, because I would never sleep with him. But so far he didn't.

He asked me to marry him not even knowing about my past, All he knows is that my parents are dead. Well literally one of them is still alive but who gives a shit about a mother who didn't believe her daughter, that was getting rape under her nose, getting abuse, by her own stepfather.

Next year this time I'll be a millionaire. I know you guys are thinking I'm a gold digger a bitch, slut, whore you name it. But I can assure you that I'm not. Yes, I accepted the deal. But I did it because I needed the money to go away from London. This place is the---

"Sofia, I'm going to fucking leave you if you don't come down right now!" Benjamin started shouting from downstairs. Shit, I'm not even ready yet.

"I'm coming, give me a couple of minutes, please." I said acting as if I am ready but I'm not even close to being ready. He will leave me behind and I will be alone in this boring house.

"Sofia, I'm definitely leaving!" He yelled like the crazy guy he is.

"Where are you going, babe?" I asked teasing him. I know he wants to leave me again like our engagement party. That night is a night t I will never forget.

"To the party." Shit, he will seriously leave me.

"But I'm not ready." I said as I heard the door slammed. I quickly got dressed and ran out of the house."Benjamin, wait." I said shouting and running down the street. It's the second time his making me chase after the car. The first time well it was our engagement. And now, now I'm running after his car down the street like a crazy person. I'll kill this man one day. I don't know how anyone puts up with him but believe me when I say his arrogant heartless and has the worst temper ever. Okay so you guys read books about arrogant and those kinds of men but you think they have a soft heart and in the end, the guy still cares about the girl. But I wish my life was like that. Benjamin Carson Black is a man with no feelings. And I knew that from the first time I met him. Girls will approach him and he will insult them. He has no respect.

"Are you seriously going to fucking stare at me the whole time?" He has no respect and he's asking me that. "You going to pop a vein out and I'll just laugh at you Sofia." He said as if he ever laughs. Benjamin Carson, the number one Billionaire bachelor got married to a bitch called Sofia Valentines. That was the headlines of a thousand magazines and the TV. But not once did he tell any of his company to take it off. He actually didn't give a damn about me. But him laughing at me if I pop a vein, that will never happen. Because Benjamin Carson never laughs. At least that's what I heard. "So we are going to be doing the silent treatment now?" If I had a gun with millions of bullets I would only shoot this arrogant asshole.

"You made me chase after a fucking car!" I replied glaring at him. I hate him so much, now I wish I never accepted that deal.

"I was giving you exercise, you getting fat." How dare he say that to me. Everyone that sees me always says I'm thin, or ask if I ever eat and the excuse he gave, was I needed to exercise.