Chapter 45

"Was she a stripper ?" I asked angry. I can't believe I was once married to a stripper. I'm not ashamed but how the fuck did she never think about telling me about her pervious job before she become a waitress.

"What?"The doctor said and Damien quickly jumped in.

"Can I see her?" He asked ignoring everything else and the doctor just quickly nod her head. She ignored me and as soon as Damien went in Sofia's room she went.

I stayed outside Sofia's room thinking about everything, especially Elijah. What will I tell my son that I only knew for a few months. How can I tell him his mother doesn't even know him. I just hope Damien explains everything to her because I won't lie to her about having a son. I don't care if she gets hurt but I'm definitely not going to hide Elijah because of her.

I snapped out of my thoughts the minute Damien come out of the room angry. He was in her room for so long I don't know what happened but he definitely looked angry.

"Is everything okay ?" I asked because he slammed Sofia's door. He kept looking at me angry and just walked passed me angry. Whatever she said to him made him so angry. I hope this Sofia isn't crazy.

I opened the door and slowly walked inside. She was sitting on the bed and kept staring at me.

"Sofi--"

"So you my fiancée ?" She asked interrupting me and making me shock. I wanted to ask her what the fuck she meant fiancée but I just couldn't talk. I kept opening and closing my mouth. "Your brother told me." She added.

"What?" I asked referring both question because I definitely don't have a brother and I don't have a fiancée. "Sofia Damien is my cousin." I don't want tell her she wasn't my fiancée.

She nod her head quickly. "Is that all he told you ?" I asked and she just kept nodding her head. Damien must have got angry because of her calling him my brother.

"He stormed out angry after I ask are you twins." She told me and I just smirked trying not to laugh. "Is there anything important that I should know ?" She asked and I nod.

"You have a son." I blurted out and her eyes widened.

"No, I can't. I'm just sevent--" she paused remembering she wasn't actually seventeen.

"You do have a son Sofia and his th--"

"It's his isn't it. Oh my god I can't." She interrupted me. I don't know if that coma made her even more crazier then she was but she's definitely not the Sofia I knew.

"Calm down." I said and she just got up and walked to me.

"Where's my son ?" She asked looking up to me angry. She didn't even want to believe it's her son and now she wants him.

"His--"

"He killed my son. No he can't." She said crying. I definitely can't control my temper for so long, at least not when she's saying my own son is dead.

"Can you just fucking listen and stop jumping to conclusion." I snapped and she just looked at me. "His our son, and his name is Elijah." I added angry.

"His name is Elijah ?" She asked and I nod. "And he died." She added crying. I swear to god I would've killed her right now if she wasn't my son's mother and I didn't love her.