Chapter 39

Third persons POV.

-flashback-

Finally I can get my divorce today. Benjamin kept saying all the way to the office. After all today is the day when he will finally be cut lose of the women that cheated on him. Sofia on the other hand had plans. It has been two months since she saw him and she knew if he saw her he would know about her baby. The only way she could safe herself and her baby was to make sure Benjamin doesn't see her pregnant. She believed that he wouldn't believe her even if she said he is the father so her plan was simple. All she has to do is go to New York and start a new life. Give her baby up for adoption because she never believed in abortion. Even though it was already late to have abortion she never considered it. She didn't want to be the murder of her first born child.

Benjamin and his lawyer has been waiting for Sofia for an hour but there was still no sign of her. They didn't know Sofia was already on her way out of  London. She wasn't planing on showing up at Benjamin's office pregnant with his child.

"Are you sure she's coming?" The lawyer asked Benjamin who was also losing his patience.

"Of course. She has too." Benjamin replied taking his phone out and dialing her number.

"Sofia." He shouted her name the minute she answered. "Where the fuck are you ?" He asked her.

"I'm sorry." She replied not adding another word.

"I don't care. Just come sign the papers." He shouted. Benjamin had no idea that Sofia was five months pregnant with his heir and she didn't want him finding out.

"I'm not coming." She finally answered taking her time. Benjamin was shock of what she said, he didn't know whether to go after her and catch her or whether he should just leave her alone.

"Sofia I don't have time for games." He whispered trying to make sure the lawyer didn't hear him.

Sofia looked at her five months pregnant stomach "I can't come Benjamin. I just can't." She was trying her best not to cry.

"You can and you will." He said angry making Sofia snap out of her thoughts.

"You don't own me." She snapped at him as she rubbed her other hand on her stomach.

"Why don't you want to divorce me?" He asked confused about her plan.

"I want to divorce you. I really do Benjamin." Tears started to drop from her eyes. She couldn't hold them back anymore. "forge my signature." She added wiping her own tears.

"What ? Are you crazy. That's illegal." Benjamin was confused at her foolishness. He has done many illegal stuff but forging signatures was not one of them, except when he forged his mothers signature.

"It's not like you haven't done an illegal thing ever." She said angry forgetting the fact that he doesn't know about her knowing the illegal stuff he used to do.

"What ?" He asked remembering the fact that he never told Sofia anything.

"Just forge my signature." She repeated ignoring him as she looked at her tummy.

"Do you want to take anything other then the one million dollar ?" He asked turning to look at his lawyer who was tired of waiting.

"No. You already gave me the million dollar. I want nothing else from you." Sofia replied even though she knew she had something else of him. She had a reminder of him and that was her baby. The baby which she promised to give up for adoption.