Chapter 82

Sofia's POV.

Benjamin dressed Elijah up because he said I would just make them late for the meeting. It was always Benjamin who made me late whenever I was ready for something but the table has turned now.

"Are you ready?" Benjamin asked coming in the room and I nod my head. "You look beautiful." He said complimenting me.

"I don't trust your compliments." I told him and he laughed.

"Are you ever going to forget what I used to call you when we were married." He asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "Can you tell me now what was wrong with you last night? Did I do something wrong?" Ever since Damien and Jailson said they would tell Benjamin about Martin rapping me, I couldn't face Benjamin. I kept avoiding him the whole night.

"No. I wasn't feeling well Benjamin that's all, I promise." I smiled at him and he nod. "Now where is this meeting and who will be there?"

"It's actually a family friends thing I'm not sure." Benjamin said.

"And where is this family friends thing?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

"In one of my houses because this one is too small." Benjamin replied.

"And where's my baby?"

"He's taking a nap because the dinner is only after two hours." Benjamin mumbled.

"Why did you keep complaining about us being late then? Benjamin you said we late." I told him.

"We have to be there before everyone Sofia because it's our house and the dinner is there. Do you want us to arrive after everyone?"

"Fine. Just know you the one waking Elijah up, not me." I walk out of the room and I could hear him cussing but I didn't care.

I walked downstairs and opened the door for them. I knew Elijah would probably bite Benjamin for waking him up.

"Mommy." Elijah screamed running downstairs.

"Who waked my baby up?" I asked picking him up.

"Daddy." He replied rubbing his eyes. "Daddy doesn't want me to sleep mommy."

"I'll get you back one day Sofia." Benjamin mumbled. "Elijah I'm sorry okay." Benjamin Apologized but Elijah refused to listen to him.

"Maybe if you let him inherit my personality and everything than this wouldn't have been a problem." I whispered to Benjamin as we walked out of the house.

"Everyone thinks Elijah is like me when his like you." Benjamin opened the car door for me and I shook my head because Elijah is a mini Benjamin, his nothing like me.

"Keep believing what you want Sofia." Benjamin said as he got in the car.

"I don't get why you don't want him to be like you, if Elijah was like me I would actually celebrate." I smiled.

"He is like you Sofia but if he turns out to be like me than you going to wish he never grew up." I looked at him confused and Elijah pulled me to tell something in my ear.

"Aunt Anna said people were looking for you." Elijah whispered.

"Didn't she tell you the name." I asked and he pulled me to whisper in my ear again.

"Victory." Elijah shouted.

"It's Victor Elijah." I corrected him and he nod smiling.