Chapter 88

"What is bothering you Benjamin?" I asked him before going to bed. I know Benjamin won't give me the answer I want but it was worth a try.

"Nothing. I'm just worried about tomorrow's deal." Benjamin replied. I just can't shake the bad feeling I have ."Now let's sleep before you start saying you hungry again." He added and I nod sleeping.

I swear ever since the divorce he has been acting weird.

I woke up six and Benjamin was already gone. I got up and went to the bathroom. As soon as I was done with the bathroom, I went downstairs to the kitchen to make Elijah something to eat because I know he will wake up soon and start saying he is hungry.

I entered the kitchen and the table was already set. Breakfast was ready and there was a letter next to it. I quickly opened the letter and started reading.

'I had to go to work early but I promise it's nothing I can't handle. I might be home late tonight so don't wait for me. I promise I'll call so you don't have to call me. I already gave you two kisses this morning before I left and I thought you would wake up but instead you turned around and smiled. I have a question Sofia, what were you dreaming about? I hope it's not you and I having--"

I stopped reading the letter and quickly get the page in pieces. Stupid Benjamin always loves ruining everything.

I quickly warmed the food and as soon as I was done with it, I turned around and saw Elijah standing in front of me angry. I really gave birth to a cute, rude, adorable boy.

"Mommy, I'm hungry."

"Elijah honey you should first say morning mommy and than give me a kiss and only after that say you hungry." I explained to him but he sat on the chair ignoring me.

"I love you mommy." I guess my son loves food more than me because he is only using that card with me when he wants something.

"I'll only give you food, if I can feed you." I told him and he nod smiling. I really miss feeding him.

"Where is daddy?" Elijah asked after we were done eating.

"He is working Eli, he will be home tonight." I told him doing the dishes.

"Mommy, phone please." Elijah asked.

"It's in my room but promise me you will---" He quickly ran upstairs not even listening to what I was saying.

"Elijah I'm not done." I shouted running after him. "If I tell you, I need the phone than you going to give it to me okay." I told him and I nod his head too quickly that I knew he was lying.

I heard the door bell and I took my time to open the door.

"Hi." I was shock to see them standing in front of me. If I knew it was them I would run to open the door.

"Can we come---"

"Of course." I was too excited to even let them talk. I quickly closed the door behind them and followed them.

"Your house is beautiful." Stephanie commented looking around.

"Thank you." They quickly sat down and I watched them, none of us speaking because we didn't know what to say to one another.

We all tried breaking the silents but it didn't work because we all spoke the same time.

"Mommy." Elijah said coming downstairs and they both looked at him. "It doesn't want to work." He added hitting my phone on the wall.

"Is he yours?" Stephanie asked and I nod my head smiling.

"Mommy, look." Elijah walked to me angry. "Mommy look." He repeated again showing me my phone.