Chapter 70

Sofia's POV.

"Benjamin why the hell are we leaving?" I asked Benjamin again before getting in the car.

"I'll meet you at Charlotte's house." Benjamin told Jailson who was the driver and again he ignored my question.

"You sure you trust me to take Elijah and Sofia?" Jailson asked smiling.

"I do trust you Jailson. You saved my life before so I don't think for a second you would betray me the last minute." Benjamin replied and Jailson started the engine not knowing what to say to Benjamin.

"Uncle where's my ice-cream?" Elijah asked him breaking the silence.

"You never forget anything like your father." Jailson laughed. "I'll get it for you when everything is over okay." He told Elijah and Elijah nod his head smiling.

"Do you really love Charlotte?" I asked after all the whole shopping she kept telling me how much they love each other and how they would take a bullet for one another.

"Yes. Are you working for Damien?" He asked and I quickly shook my head because I was out of words. I'm not even close with Damien. "Sofia, I'll quickly go inside Charlotte house and you stay in the car with Elijah." He told me as he stopped the car in front of Charlotte's house.

After a long wait he came out of Charlotte's house in a hurry.

"We late." He said driving the car to a speed. "That husband of yours change the plan the last minute." He added.

"Why did you stop at Charlotte's house?" I asked.

"Benjamin wanted you two to stay in the same house for a couple of days but now she's going to stay in her own house and Layla is going out of the country as we speak." Jailson said.

"Why did Layla go out--"

"You ask too many questions but Layla's so call brother who is your cousin is going to die and no one wants Layla in the way." Jailson explained.

"why would her brother d--"

"Sofia if I told you to jump then you jump. If I tell you to do something then do it because trust me this is a very dangerous risk we taking today." Jailson sounded like a lunatic when he said that. "By the way what would you do if I told you to jump?" He asked.

"Why would I jump? Jailson what is going on? I'm really lost--"

"Thank god Elijah didn't take after you." Jailson replied angry. "Here we are. Make sure the door is locked at all times and don't order food or answer you phone. Even if it's Benjamin ignore the call. If someone knocks on the door don't open it unless it's me. Now I'm I clear?" Jailson asked and I nod getting out of the car. "Remember if Elijah dies you die." He left me with those words.

. . . . . . . .

Benjamin's POV.

"What the hell took you so long?" I asked Jailson who was out of breaths.

"Why does this place have no elevators?" He questioned.

"You really late Jailson." Jay told him.

"Where is Damien?" Jailson asked. "Let me guess, he is doing the kidnapping?" He added before anyone could answer his question.

"Well, I can't go after Arlo because he hacked my phone and if I left the phone at one place then he would get suspicious so Damien offere---"

"I understand Benjamin after all he is a kidnapping expert." Jailson said interrupting me. "And after all Damien is the same person that kidnap the Mafia leader and still took his place acting like he started all the Mafia thing himself." Before I could ask Jailson what his problem with Damien is Jay's phone rang. How the hell does he even know everything?