Chapter 65

"Now tell me what's bothering you?" Layla asked breaking our hug.

"Sofia wants to run away with Elijah." I quickly replied and she looked at me shocked.

"She can't do that. Charlotte told me she didn't even tell you about Elijah until she went in a coma now she wants to take him again? Benjamin you can't let her do that."

"You think I don't know that Lala. I tried to make her scared last night so she can maybe be honest with me and stay but no. She didn't even bother to say anything." I was furious at how my plan didn't work but I just hope my next plan doesn't blow up.

"You shouldn't have made her scared. Benjamin does Sofia even know how you get if you lose it?" She asked and I nod my head. "Ben we have to do something. Sofia can't leave, please tell her about everything. Just stop her because I don't want Elijah to grow up without a father please."

"She doesn't know that I know about her leaving with Elijah." I mumbled.

"I don't care Benjamin all I want you to do is give her reason to--- wait she didn't tell you? If she didn't then how do you know about it?" Layla asked.

"I overheard her telling Masha to book her two tickets to run away from me." I knew she was going to lecture me after saying that.

"Benjamin when will you stop that bad habit of yours. It's rude and it got you in trouble so many times. You even found out about your mother dying because of eavesdropping." She's wasn't lying when she said that. No one even thought of telling me about my mother having cancer.

"You see Layla everyone just loves keeping secrets from me. If I never heard my mothers conversation that night I would've never even know my mother was dying. If I never overheard Sofia talking then I would've never even know about Elijah leaving me. If I never heard your conversation with Carlos then I wouldn't have been hundred percent sure about Arlo being the one so don't blame me for all of you keeping secrets away from me. How hard--"

"Did you just say you know about Arlo?" She asked looking at me confused.

"I never said that." I said shaking my head.

"Benjamin you knew? When were you going to tell me? Why were you even hiding it from me?" I didn't even want to tell her anything until I kill him but it's funny how she turned everything to me.

"Because I just wanted you to tell me. I figured it could only be him that would be so good at technology and he proved it was him when he tried to end Sofia's life while she was in coma but it didn't make any sense." I was confused at Arlo and his plan. He could've just switched the machine of that day but he chose to give her medication instead.

"I'm sorry I really wanted to tell you but I just didn't want to believe it. You don't have to kill him please I'll just talk to him and I promise you won't have to---"

"Layla I don't care if he doesn't want to kill my family anymore. I'll kill him and the only reason I haven't killed him yet is because I want Sofia to gain her memory. I want her to see her kidnapper before he dies." I said interrupting her.

"If you ever loved me you would let me talk to him. I just want to ask him why he killed my parents after they took them in. I'm sure he didn't mean it. He just needs help b--"

"He will get help when I kill him. I'm sure hell will help him. Now why don't you be a good girl and just leave me the fuck alone." She's really too sweet for being Arlo's baby sister.