Chapter 95

Thank you all for the million reads.
Benjamin's POV.

It's been two weeks since I last saw Sofia. I received a message from Stephanie that she has news for me and I couldn't wait to hear it. As soon as Stephanie called I jumped and answered the call.

"Benjamin it's bad." Stephanie started making me worried. "I found the phone but I destroyed it because no one can ever have my sisters nudes again." She continued but I felt bad for not telling her it was stripping videos. "I heard Carlene talk with her father and that was just worse." She added.

"Tell me what they were talking about?" I asked.

"They were talking about how Sofia will suffer even though she's a billionaires wife." Stephanie said.

"Sofia's married?" I was jealous but I was more confused.

"Let me finish before madam Carlene comes home." Stephanie said annoyed. "Carlene was telling her father about blackmailing you and how she will forever be your fake wife even though she is still single and you still married to Sofia. She--."

"What?" I was excited but how? How I'm I still married to Sofia?

"Let me finish or else I'll hang up if you interrupt me again." Stephanie replied. "Carlene  got someone to forge your signature but you were married so it couldn't work. Benjamin you told me you don't remember anything about the wedding and I actually believe you now because there was no wedding. They used your pictures of when you married Sofia and just added Carlene changing a few things."

"That's enough for me. Thank you so much, you did better than I thought."

"Don't underestimate a teenager like-----." I heard Stephanie screaming and the phone dropped.

"Stephanie." I shouted and started texting Jay.

Me : I think something happened to Stephanie.

Me : You live near Carlene, you have to get to Stephanie before something happens.

Jay : it was me Ben. I was just scaring her so relax.

I read his message and left him on read.

I quickly went out of my office and send Sofia a text.

Me : Everything is done. I can't wait to see you tonight and tell you everything. It's over Sofia I love you.

We exchanged a few messages and I was actually excited. I couldn't wait to see her tonight after I take care of everything.

I quickly arrived at my ex-lawyer who handled my divorce when I divorcing Sofia.

"If it's not my best friend's son." Harry said as soon as he open the door for me.

"My mother was your first crush not your best friend." I teased him and he laughed. "Aunty K you still married to this ugly man?" I asked and she nod her head.

"If you need me just call me, I'll be at work." Aunty Kayla replied giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Tell your brother and cousin to come visit his second mother." She added and I nod my head.

"So what do you want from me Benjamin?" Harry asked me.

"I'm still married." I said and he coughed looking at me confused.