Chapter 44

The day you all have been waiting for *I'm crying so hard right now* I'm sorry guys  [I promise ]

Benjamin's POV.

I'm sorry Damien, you going to have to forgive me for this. I took both the coffee's as I called the doctor who was walking pass.

"Yes Mr Carson." She said as she stood in front of me.

"Can sleeping pills damage someone's heart who has a heart problem?" I asked hoping she would give me a straight simple answer.

"Not really, but it depends how many pills you talking about and the typ--"

"The strongest sleeping pills." I interrupted her making her curios.

"How many are you going to take ?" She asked thinking the pills are for me.

"Two at least." I didn't want to give Damien more in case he dies because of me. And I don't want him waking up in the middle of the ride to where I'm taking him.

"That's a lot especially if you have a heart problem and want the most strongest sleeping pills." She answered looking at me concerned.

"Now Can I have the pills ?" I asked making her eyes widen up in shock. She's crazy if she thinks I carry sleeping pills around.

"I can't. You have to b--"

"I own almost half of this hospital so if I was you I would ran along and get the pills quickly." She started walking in a hurry as I followed her to the storage where they kept all the pills.

"Here it is sir." She said handing me the sleeping pills.

"You sure this is strong sleeping pills ?" I asked and she nod her head quickly. "If anything dangerous happens to him I'll kill you." I said walking away from her. She can't say I didn't warn her because I did. If Damien heart gets more damage because of these pills I'll kill her.

She's the doctor she should know better. I took two tablets and mixed it in the coffee. I hope he takes it from me. I tasted the coffee to see how it taste and I almost vomited I always hated tablets even if you can't taste it.

"Cassandra ?" I was on my way to Sofia's room when I saw her.

"Oh hey Benjamin." She said acting like nothing is wrong. She had the nerve to come to the hospital to say goodbye to Sofia even though they not even friends and she's sitting here in the waiting line acting like a queen who is donating money to my damn hospital.

"Who are they ?" I asked pointing at journalists.

"Oh - they just come to interview me about Sofia's health my best friend and how I'm going to help pay her bill." She said with crocodile tears. I quickly put Damien's coffee on the table at the corner and poured my coffee on her.

"Sorry." I said acting sincere. "Now get the fuck out." I added showing her the way.

"You see what I'm taking about." She said crying more as she pointed her finger at me. "My best friend is dying and his chasing me out like a dog." She added crying more as the journalist started clicking pictures of us together. Cassandra Fourie she would do anything for attention. Top star model, and Damien's fiancée.

I smacked her making everyone shock. I never lay a finger on women's but she's definitely not a women in my eyes. I had enough of her nonsense.