chapter 32

Benjamin's POV.

"Tell me what ?" Damien asked folding his arms across his cheat. How can I asked him to give me the permission over Sofia's life.

"Life is too short." I didn't even know why I said that. He looked at me so confused damn I can't believe I'm too 'shy' to ask him.

"I don't care." I can't believe I reminded him of his heart condition. I actually genuinely wasn't referring to him when I said 'life is too short.'

"Can you give me the responsibility of whether to switch Sofia' s machine one or off ?" I asked making him even more confuse.

"Why the fuck are you asking me?" He looked at Anna even though I was the one who he was directly speaking to.

"Sorry Damien that your stupid cousin here doesn't know how to speak right." Anna quickly said. Thank god Elijah isn't paying attention.

"Why would I accept an apology from someone that LIED about me, and if this is about me being responsible for Sofia then NO. You two aren't getting any permission from me." I don't know whether Damien turned into a magician, or whether he knew everything before us.

"How do yo-you know ?" Anna stuttered. This women was just so funny and crazy. Every second she changes. I bet she's the head of the house.

"I swear I have seen you somewhere." Damien said ignoring Anna's question. I didn't care whether damien knew Anna or not.

"Damien she's my wife." I couldn't help but yours that excuse. I knew he wouldn't fall for that but I had to try.

"If your 'wife' knew you were so responsible then she would've given you the responsibility. You lucky she left Elijah with you and Anna make sure you keep an eye on Benjamin because I caught him almost switching Sofia' s machine off. Next time I might be too late." He left as soon as he said and Elijah started running after him.

"You have a lot of explaining to do asshole." Anna said not even caring that my son just ran after Damien.

"I'm not your husband, You don't call the shots." I quickly ran after Elijah and as soon as I reached them I saw Damien telling Elijah something. I didn't want to disturbed them so i just acted invisible for a moment.

"Let's go home Elijah." I said forgetting that Elijah didn't even know I'm his father. I could hear Damien say "Idiot." how I wish he got someone pregnant and then only we would know who the real idiot.

"But momma is sleeping." He pouted as Damien left. 'Thank you asshole for not even explaining anything to Elijah the whole day when he was with you' I wanted to shout after Damien.

"Momma is tired, she will wake up soon." I didn't know what else to tell him. How would a three year old understand what a coma is, and the fact that she may never even wake up.

"But she always wakes up when I tell momma."

"We'll come back for mommy tomorrow. I promise." I picked him up. I knew he was tired after all the kid wake up before six in the morning and now it's already 7pm.

He didn't say a word when I put him in the car. I could see he wasn't asleep he was acting.

We quickly arrived at my house and I took him out of the car quietly even though I knew he was awake.

"Its big." He finally said as soon as we entered the house. I wonder how Sofia' s house looks like if she didn't use the money.

"Yes it is." I quickly agreed with him even though my other houses are a lot bigger and nicer then this one. But from now on this one is my favourite house, after all Elijah likes it.

I put him down and just like that he ran to the TV. I bet it's past his bad time. Thank god my son is three and not one or two. I don't know how I would cope if he was a baby.

"Are you really my daddy ?" He asked shocking me.

How does he know? Maybe Sofia told him when she met him at the hospital.

"Yes son." I walked to him as I switched the TV on for him.

"So uncle Dai didn't lie." He pouted at me. That asshole must have been telling him shit about me. How did he even know how to bring a topic like that with a kid.

"Do you like uncle Damien?" I didn't know why the hell I even asked a kid that, but I wanted to know.

"Yes, he said I should cry if I want something." I can't believe that idiot has been teaching my son shit when I let him go with him. "Daddy why did you leave ?" His eyes was fixed to the TV and yet I could see he was looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

"Uhm. You wouldn't believe me if I told me." I didn't know how to tell him, that I didn't even know he existed until a few days ago. How do I tell him his mother never even planned to tell me about him if she didn't go in a coma.

"Momma always said listen to big people." He looked at me trying to assure me he would believe. Damn this kid. How I wish Sofia would take her own advice. I am bigger then her for almost two years and not once did she actually listen to me.

"I was making a big birthday present for you." I smiled at him.

"But momma said you were busy." Damn this kid is too clever to be fooled.

"Yes, I was busy but I promise I have a big present for you."

"Daddy, I want a wish." He said turning to face me.

"What's your wish?" I asked

"My wish was daddy, but I don't want a daddy." How old is this kid to even make wishes. The only wish I ever made was for my father to love my mother and my mother to never have died of cancer.

I don't even understand what he means by I was his wish, but now he doesn't want me to be his father. I bet Damien has said something for him not to want me anymore.

I quickly nod my head, not knowing what to say to him after he just said he doesn't want me.

"I want momma." He said bursting into tears. What the hell I'm I seriously that bad or is his probably just missing her.

*****

Thanks for the 102k+
Sorry about the chapter being shorter then usual, it's just I had to update for bad for my heart too. (Damien's book)

*Don't forget to vote comment and share.*